Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Stealing away for a while

BLM:75 WHM:69 SMN:44 THF:75 WAR:61 RNG:43

I am taking a trip out of the country soon and won't be back for a while. I am slightly anxious about the trip.

They failed to give me the entire time off that I needed for the trip and now I am stuck with one day that I need to work that is stuck right in the middle of the days I need off. I have to believe that someone is out there laughing at how often I get into trouble at work. It just can't be coincidence I'm tellin ya!

I did Dynamis last time with my THF and it was a nice change of pace from going with BLM. I was surprised by the Auto-Target feature which basically just added the next monster to my attacks without my say so. This has the unfortunate side effect of making me attack a slept mob that is not the one people are attacking in general. As BLM I never needed to turn Auto-Target off but as melee I quickly learned why it was necessary. Thankfully it was on for a very short time and I think noone noticed.

Tomorrow is next to the last day that I am going to be in the country and I almost can't believe I am really going. I hope the trip goes well. I guess I will miss my friends if I decide to stay there. Sometimes I am so confused about my future that I wonder how it is that I still have my job.

I spent July 4th helping my brother move and surprisingly, I had a good time doing it. He and his girlfriend are in dire straits however and I only hope their relationship survives this break. They are getting evicted from their apartment.

Slow moves Elle.