Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Small moves Elle

BLM:75 WHM:74 SMN:46 THF:75 WAR:61 RNG:44

Well noone sed leveling DRK was gonna be pretty. Like BLM, DRK is like a jalopy of skills that not many ppl will appreciate fully esp if they consider that you wl need refresh and may not land any spells and are gonna miss your hits for pert near your first 30 levels.
The worst part though is that subligar!
I think I might level GAX though while I am at it since GSD is already leveled due to my WAR.
I will go full time but I hate the fact that I am leaving behind my chance to get more school. I think that I can improve my relations at work but what if I can't? Should I diving headlong into a fray of uglies at my own expense? Negotiating a part-time schedule will never happen for me again. Should I relent to the species of my downfall?
I should I go up or down?
I choose middle!