Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, January 28, 2008

I need some help


BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:47 THF:75 WAR:62 RNG:44

Well I tried to get ready to head on up to the fourth level to get my slivers for the Bahamut Version 2 fight and oh ya I forgot about the NM at the end of each level so, pfft. I guess I will just have to wait for someone to offer up some Promys before I can get my slivers.
Nothing new in work but I have to say that I really overdid the drinking Friday and that night after yelling at my sister for really stupid reasons and getting kicked out of her house when she drove me, I caught a cold. It's so stupid. I even saw the old tattoo girl there that night and I gathered from her gaze that she wasn't all that un-interested anymore, but I was already too sloshed to make anything happen. I wish there were a coffee side item with a squirt of diet coke you could order. I also wish they wouldn't look at you like you were a fright kite when you ordered water with coffee. I got her number but actually now that I am checking my phone and my notes, it isn't there.
Oh well, the saving continues.