Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Good groupage!


BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:47 THF:75 WAR:62 RNG:44

This is a group shot of some people that were in our old linkshell. We went to a wedding, online, of an honest to goodness married couple. I also got a group shot of the people that helped me with Bahamut but lazy me doesn't want to go retrieve those photos just now.
Still waiting for the next conquest tally coming up. I have tried going over to Ru'Lude Gardens for the second cutscene that will allow me to venture into the Promys for the appropriate slivers but no luck, I didn't get the cutscene.
I have Friday off but since I work Saturday early in the morning, I am not going to be able to go to Dynamis. I betcha that BLM belt drops too and I miss out. Oh well, if I wanted it bad enough, I would commit to it. That's probably what that girl is thinking who hasn't called me. I would call her but she lost her phone. I asked her about it but she walked away like she was unwilling to give me her new number. Whatever. I think I am reachin for her but I don't want her to have the pleasure of hearing me plead. So I haven't and that's that.
Half of me thinks I ain't tryin hard enough and the other half says just forget it, everyone else would.
So now I have maxed Ice ability and maxed Elemental Skill so my BLM is uber. My next goal is to get the BLM coat +1 and I am not to far off from that. When it happens I will just stop using Errant gear altogether for BLM. I still need the Temenos item though and about 14 more Ancient Beastcoins. It amazes me to see people with +1 BLM AF hat like that was worth it. Hah. Still, I can't say I am reaping the benefits of my Assassin's Armlets +1 since there aren't any that I can see so maybe I am goofy. I would like to get my hands on that Homam Corazza though. It is bad ass and though I don't believe in doing a lot of dmg as a THF since the job is angled towards evasion, I do believe that having triple attack and double attack maxed and haste gear in tow along with those is probably the direction I will take if I ever start working hard on THF stuff again. That Boxer's Mantle is TOP on my list of things to get too! That is MUST have! Some people would rather have +10 attack and to those I say meh think what you want. I also NEED to have Brutal Earring for my /war sub but "Boy, that's a lot of Ancient Beastcoins you need HOHITO, where's your Limbus linkshell?"
On a better note, I am getting healthier and staying sober and being with that last girl has made me feel more responsible and somewhat attractive. I know now that I need to get my own place and that I have to control things that are pleasurable including my drinking but I don't want to start taking risks and have nothing to fall back on cuz I don't feel like I have a whole lot of time left to pick myself up and try try again when I fail.