Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, May 02, 2011

Change of wallpaper

BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:60 RDM:20 THF:75 WAR:75 DRK:75 RNG:58

Yay, Bin Laden is dead. I hate to say this but shouldn't he be in Guantanamo? I mean don't you think it would be in our interest to focus their hatred on Cuba? Hah!
I hope this really does lower the price of fuel. I mean, at least it makes us look less impotent. I mean what kind of intelligence misses the fact that a plane could hit our buildings? This sounds weird but maybe we have a better intelligence agency when we have less of a military. Maybe Republicans are good at going to war and Democrats are good at deciding if we ought to. Still, I don't believe either party is going away soon, and having a third party really is like hoping for a fourth party, which would make voting more interesting but also more of a crap shoot. Emphasize crap in that sentence.
My reason for writing is that I am finally sick of seeing Heather Graham on my wallpaper. Heather Graham! I mean how long could I stay married if I am already sick of Heather Graham? I must be nuts!
Next wallpaper: Anne Hathaway