Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Again ? Vanille?

BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:60 RDM:20 THF:75 WAR:75 DRK:75 RNG:58


Instead of languishing in the mediocrity of a dismal existence without my little friend, I have decided to start playing online again with my Hohito tarutaru.

I know that my blog has been sorely in need of some pictures since I stopped playing and I was sorely misusing my funds to go out to the bar so now I am going to rethink this and start over again playing and building up my passion for the game again.

I have also found an old Shakespeare compendium and my second level Piano sheet music so perhaps that will add to my learning ability as well.

It's a real shame to have so much stuff printed out for the game and not be able to play it but now I think that it will work out just fine. I am kind of excited to see what changes have come through since I stopped playing last year.

I don't lookk forward to raising my levels but at least there is some outlook in playing the game that there isn't in looking for mrs. right at age 40+.

I also mentioned the RMT to SE and they said that I shouldn't have any more problems with harassment from now on due to their reduced numbers.