Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, June 06, 2011

Meet anyone famous once?

BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:60 RDM:20 THF:75 WAR:75 DRK:75 RNG:58

I was asked once who was the most famous person I ever met. And to be honest I have met some of the most famous people that I am ever going to. I once had a manager girlfriend who's daughters made me believe that I would make a great father. I once had a dancer girlfriend that made me believe that just about anyone could turn out to be an excellent soulmate and companion. I once had close friends that made me believe that noone else in town was worth knowing.

But those girls have now had different fathers.

That girl has had now different boyfriends and companions.

Those friends have made newer more notable friends.

There is no going back to those relationships I suppose but if I was asked once again if I had ever met anyone famous, I would say Hell yeah! All great!

That's why family is so important. They never leave your side, and you never leave theirs. My brother, my sister, my mother and father, these few have shown me more loyalty than I will ever know. And I have known some, albeit not many.