Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Cure for cancer

BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

My cure for cancer.

I believe most diseases are like crabs. It's an overwhelming experience to live with pests but, if you go through it, you can use regular medicine instead of magic medicine to solve it.

Regular medicine is to look at what you did and undo what you did,.

Magic medicine is to take the Rubik's cube apart and reassemble it.

First you have to get rid of all the clothes you used. For some reason the little buggers don't die off in the laundry or even in bleach and hot water, but it does help.

Your pillows and your entire matress should be the next things to go. Now I'm not talking about how to cure cancer yet just how to purify your body of pests.

Next you should take hot baths. Like the theory of the frog that let's itself boil in water into oblivion, you should expect the pests to be able to withstand heat by simply becoming accustomed to it.

You can fight this by scrubbing your skin and letting soap linger on your skin for a while before rinsing. Just like good cop bad cop, using hot and cold can rinse the truth out of a liar. So it is with pests, they can get used to changing temperatures but they cannot get used to shock.

My cure for cancer, without breaking the Rubik's cube, is to take yourself out of the situation you are in. You have to get rid of the mattress. You have to move to a colder environment but one with hot water. You have to isolate your body from outside influence so that it can purge itself of the pests. An air purifier and a fan are a must. The fan must be used full blast to push old air out of the house once a month or so. The purifier should be one when you aren't sleeping. Agitated air just kicks up dust so nothing should be on as your body sleeps.

You need sleep to heal. The more energy you spend during the day, the more your sleep will help regenerate you at night. The effects are cumulative so complete isolation is preferable if you want to undo.

The final thing is sex. You need it. I don't know how but you have to get some to have your inner workings functioning well. It doesn't hurt to have some purpose or faith. This whole thing won't work if you don't want to live.

Think of curing yourself as a way of killing someone. In the movies, if you convince someone that they aren't gonna leave then they let it go, and they die easier, but if they fight or if someone else is their charge, if they are protecting somone, then they are much harder to kill, it's much harder for them to let themselves die.

You have to decide this when you are curing yourself.

I used to work in a restaurant and they have grades for QVC. Quality Value and Cleanliness. YOu could even apply those values to yourself in some ways heh. Honor Hardwork and Pestfree would be other ways to judge yourself in life.

Now this only applies to people leading a life of charm. There are other ways to make you way. Now you think that charm is an evil thing, that it's deceitful but charm is hard work and though just being a great person that people will follow seems to be just plain honest, the work behind being a great person is not effortless, it is something more... so it must be called charm.

Anyway getting back to the restaurant, there is a point in preparing for the big inspection that you have to decide if you want AAA, or if that one fry at the back of the fryer on the floor is really all that important. Because you will have to decide in your cure for cancer if you mind having some in your body that you can live with, or if you want it ALL GONE.

I got rid of my skin spots long ago by spending long hours in hot water that I would fill up over and over again. I then rinsed with cold and repeated the process but usually only on my days off.

After a couple of months I was spot free.

But now the spots are back, even a small amount eventually repopulate and then you have to start over. But it's a lot of work and for the most part if I just put extra covers on the pillows and wash every day and replace sheets often, the spots go down to some degree which, now that I understand the spots, doesn't both me so much.

I am less attractive however but meh it's not like I have an interview soon.

So for you the cure is in there somewhere. Breaking apart the Rubik's Cube is usually the course of action in many cases where it's an emergency and someone is about to die and I applaud medicine in those cases, but it's dark magic. White magic is to regenerate the body not to open it fix it and close it up again.

When it come to my kids though, to my people, I will choose dark magic heh, cuz why not.... hahahahaha or not.

OMG I just saw Charlize Theron on TV and I just gotta say it once... I wanna have your children!

Ok back to reality. Wait what were we talking about?