Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Vampire or BORG

BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

You don't really know who to vote for when you're stupid. You especially don't know what you want when you're an idiot. Stupid means you can't comprehend what your options are, idiot means you don't know all of your options. Such is the case for many people that claim to be Republicans.




In an extreme case, all of society will be either ruled by love or fear. Fear is what you get when you have a dictator. Love is what you get when you have an elected queen bee. So people that think they are part of the BORG or whatever sound stupid when they say stuff like "resistance is futile" and turn around and claim to be Republican. Democrats want less freedom to be bad and Republicans want TO HAVE freedom to be bad.



Everything that is happening in these years like legalizing gay marriage, legalizing higher drugs, legalizing abortion, these are all against the bible. These things are fundamentally democrat or achieved through MORE government. But where that takes us is to Sodom and Gomorrah. I believe in the stories of the bible and even though they are fancied up to stick in your hearts as a magical tale of God's power, the truth is there for you to figure out. People with completely controlled lives become the slaves of those in power. All happiness is removed from society because desire itself is something that can be provided... which makes having it less exciting. I struggle with not having had sex in a while and I would love to go down to Vegas and get myself a whore and just start scheduling my visits, But then sex would make me less happy. I would not feel that rush of nervousness in the face of a possible mate. That is what innocence is. The overwhelming sense of something new. It is a good thing and once it's lost... as it was said in Interview with a Vampire, "I cannot give it vital breath again. It's needs must wither." So though I understand the belief of religion and what it's for, a cannot say it is wrong. People must have their journey and I can't take them through it. It is also wrong for me to. But there is money to be had by predicting these journeys. If you know where the roulette ball is going to land, you can make a wager that doesn't put you in the wrong, like guessing if someone is going to lose their license. But to affect the wager, is deeply wrong. To use people to do this is dark magic. That is incredibly wrong and I think most people agree on this.

Don't even ask how wrong it would be to use policemen and public officials.

To hold someone captive through the use of public officials or to coerce someone through blackmail, is blood magic. Basically someone is getting served with violence no matter what the outcome. Obviously only the most righteously born of hell are capable of this. And the good news is that they are on their way back probably before the rest of us.



It can be said that to be religious and pursue faith is to have a belief that with good examples good things will happen because others will follow it. I'm a little off track here. Having faith is like believing all people will do good and then taking away their freedom when they do bad. This is how a dictator rules. Basically you steal yourself a gum and suddenly you don't belong with the rest of us. Yeah. Despite what a preacher will tell you and despite JESUS!, religious people are much less forgiving than a hive. Republicans would see everyone in jail who ever did anything wrong and maybe even some that didn't rather than sit next to a lazy good for nothing mexican that stole his way in here. And I believe that is wrong too, but it doesn't mean it's time to get the whip out and who am I talking to and I knew it he's a Jew! Republicans are the ones that have no problems with name calling and singling out people. They believe in might is right. They have in inferior sense of philosophy but hey if we are getting attacked, the time for philosophy has left the building, it's time for Reaganomics, hahahaha. I love Reagan, he was a fool, but a good looking one. And like many other puppets, your favorite puppet get's to go with Suri all over the world, rest have to stay in their boxes.



Puppets are what we get when we go to war. That is the reason for the Executioner's hood. Noone wants to know who killed Osama Bin Laden but they sure want him dead. And if Castro knows who killed Kennedy then meh, we don't need him dead so much. Besides every good society needs fuel.



You ever notice people playing darts. I was playing darts once with my brother-in-law and I noticed, because I'm good at everything that the more I beat him the angrier he got. I am always angry at myself but that's why I am so good at stuff. But it occurred to me that if I won more and more that he would get more and more angry. So I resolved to just let him be alpha. I am like a Picard in a cubicle. Remember that episode of conundrum where Worf is presumed to be captain because he is the most aggressive, that's what it's like to have the Republicans in power. They may not be the best choice, but they certainly aren't about to start playing video games or go out drinking when there is conquest to be had! It occurs to me just now that Republicans, though less civilized, probably get laid more.



It should be obvious to you now how my mind thinks. Less government is good when you wanna slap that banana-gay-drunk-never-gonna-have-kids-cuz-nigh-nah-wanna guy. And more government is good when that guy is YOU.



When the whole world is run by one government, then we can start to philosophize about how we get everyone into the game and turn the bible on and get it to work. But until people stop attacking us, we must attack them. So for Republicans to win, they gotta never stop attacking cuz people getting attacked can't think, they gotta stop being gay cuz no way is a Republican gonna find himself getting belittled by even his mother, they gotta ban abortion and drugs and even Sundays if they can get away with it cuz HAHAHAHA wouldn't that be funny to see people trying to vote for stuff and STILL not have it happen! And you have got to agree that THE MAN is king, or GOD, or king, or whatever as long as he gets it and I get my cut.



I imagine a world where one great whore is queen. Jezebel. Yeah sounded ridiculous when you first heard about it huh. But now it seems that if there were this great woman, willing to sleep with only the most successful men, who inspired others to also become there great men, and who with love and inspiration was able to power the world and get them to outshine one another that this would make it the perfect world. This is what it would mean to have a world ruled by love. It would be the BORG. But whattadaya know this is exactly backwards from the bible. It says that the world will end when the BORG or Jezebel reveals herself. This is perhaps why Jesus showed up and said love was good. Truth is love is stupid and inferior and that is why the Jews are in charge



I world ruled by fear is much more calm and had more freedom and all we need is the occassional sacrifice or two and hmmf even God agrees it can't be all bad. The old testament is so full of fear that I wonder if fear and death and slavery and suffering weren't introduced by God to get us to survive the rest of the world. Haven't you noticed that people that take advantage of others have less disease. Vampires are immune to disease, heh. Predators in preying on others are far more likely to complain than a fat chick. (Although fat chicks might have had enough of it to become experts at complaining). It may be God's wish that we not be happy. He may want us to struggle. People following God's wish may coincidentally want you lose some money as well. This is something I never understood being brought up in a Baptist community is why some people just didn't get it that belittling others is wrong. Weren't these people like me? Would they like it if I tried to belittle them? But then this must mean that as a religious person, I am supposed to take advantage of others. I am supposed to treat them as inferior beings devoid of enlightenment and following a "godless" path of self-indulgement and drugs. I am supposed to become Mitt Romney!



So dictators... hmm... well... as long as I get my cut.