Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Third party perspective





BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

We don't need a third party that attacks the other parties, we need one that doesn't attack. The druggies - drinkers - orgy - we agree to let you rich people live for now... party. Rock Paper Scissors. Cuz hitting people with a rock could hurt them and doing it with scissors may do it even moreso, but maybe letting them hit you while under the influence is not so bad. The world begins with you and ends with you so why not add a little splash to your cogent thinking. It sounds like I do a lot of reefer but, nah, I don't even like it... not even a little.

BTW this is a picture from the actress in "The American". Great movie!