Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Silent Hill

BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

I am SO flabberghasted!  I read an article that says the Silent Hill is not a good movie and knowing the industry such as I do I know that they just don't want video games tied to movies like I KNOW they one day are going to... so I pull up the trailer, nice very video gamey, nice horror and stuff, probably some good effects with the 3D but still the crtic said the story is not very good and having just watched Sinister and Apparition, which both were either too intellectual or too vague for me, I figured I would be dissappointed. 

And then I see who is in it...  Carrie-Anne Moss and Radha Mitchell. 

How do you NOT mention these people in your ad?!!!

Boggles the mind.

So I gotta go and pay full price on a Saturday which costs more and 3D which costs more, which I pay attention too since I have no money now and despite the stupid critic on whatever talk show, I'm gonna be happy to RISK IT!

EDIT:
I saw the show and it was great.  You know, if you recognize two or three names, that's usually enough to say that the movie will turn out great.  This movie also had Sean Bean and Malcolm McDowell who are also great actors, so for me, being acutely attuned to eye candy, I would rather have familiar actors that will demand that the movie make sense than have some not so well known actors that simply don't get the movie they are in, and by the way neither does the AUDIENCE!  Oh and btw, Cabin in the Woods, great movie, anything by Joss Wheadon is pretty much a fun show.  Fear the Reapers!!!