Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Bill Maher loves Ann Coulter

BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

Two things that I noticed recently is that Ann Coulter and Bill Maher "look" like they have been through a lot of stress either from their blogs or from various difficult interviews that make them more stressed than would be the norm of these people.  That's why I don't have comments because I would spend a full day just responding to people that perhaps not so interested in learning or fine-tuning as they are just to "free hit" the public figure that must remain charming.  Imagine selling your book, and someone says, "You hag!"  Well, either you bitch the guy out and become less popular or you take the one hit from that guy and various others that showed up to get their "free hit".  It's totally unfair yeah?

What I would like to see is Bill Maher marry Ann Coulter.

In an interview at the White House the president would ask Ann why she married him and she would say, "I prayed to God and he told me to".

Then he would ask Bill why he married her and he would say, "She doesn't mind that I smoke pot."

And then Ann would say "Well to be honest, unlike all the other men I have been with, Bill never gets tired of having sex with me..."

And he would say, "That's SO true."

And then the all the world... would be right again. 

PS. Yah I know, even though I like or love them both, if this blog is annoying, I am guilty of landing yet another "free hit". I apologize if it's not so much funny.