Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

She touched the Queen

BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

Well I just restarted the computer and forgot to save all of the work I was doing. Blah! It was like an hour of stuff man.. crap.

I went to look up Proletariat and off I went into a tangent thinking about what it meant which got me looking up pictures of artists which always load up my computer with cookies so I restarted it and thought I had saved my work but I didn't... hmmf.

Don't let this happen to you.

I will try to restate what I said but it is somehow not as funny when you try to think it up again.

I was making the comparison between Angelina Jolie and Rachel Maddow and I was thinking which would be better to be with in bed. Sadly, this was much more acute and now I'm more embarassed to make the same comparison so.

Ok, if I were in bed with Angelina or Rachel, I would probably say something like we need to anti-polarize people in parties and make them more willing to change parties more often so that decisions can be made more often instead of stonewalling.

At this, Angelina would probably say something like "What?" and then we would just have sex and get to bed early.

If I were with Rachel however, she would explain all the complexities of doing this and for about a half hour I would just be mesmerized by her discourse. I would be like the Man from Atlantis just swimming in her affection and candor and about a half hour later, we would have sex.

So which would I choose, would I have sex with the goddess and get to bed early, or would I soulfully embrace the woman with the biggest heart in America a half hour later, and then have the sex.

Hard choice!

At this point I mentioned that I was watching the show and was upset that they had called Romney stupid because he was helping hand out canned goods. Yeah, don't say bad things about someone that is trying to help. EVER. You ever try telling a bartender to hurry up. You should try it. You guys all need to learn the lesson.

Ok, now if you want to bash someone for what they have done, don't do it. Don't go GEORGE did it or OBAMA did it. Healthcare is like this. We have the chance to give everyone healthcare and even though it may be a big flop (especially for young people who ALL have to pay for it when at the same time NONE of the old people will pay anything extra) it is important to note that we always have the chance to amend our decisions.

I used to do this at work. I would say collections did this or credit is doing that or quality is doing the other. But even though I was making enemies, my focus was always on the process. If the process was improved then I was happy. This is how our laws should be made, with improvements. So when Bush says to go to Iraq, don't say he did wrong, say we spent this much and it cost this much and it was TOO MUCH but at least we know now for next time.

Same goes for GEORGE and his actions towards Iraq. It costed too much and too many people lost their lives and since it was so expensive maybe we should have cut it sooner and truth is it may be true, but don't blame the man for the decision. All decisions, good or bad, are a step closer to the goal, and even if it is a step in the wrong direction, it's a lesson.

This reminds me of a famous axiom about a financial manager that went to his boss and told him that a decision he made was going to cost the company a million dollars. So he asks that boss if he should pack up his things and leave because it was a major mistake... and the boss says.

"Why would I hire someone new, when I just spent one million dollars teaching you a lesson?"

All decisions are crucial and fortify the person and the country that we are. We may have done questionable things, but they were all good.

Hmmf. I just saw Romney asked 4 times by the SAME reporter if he would eliminate FEMA. That's harassment. It's things like this and the earlier comment on him being stupid for gathering cans that the Red Cross can't use, that make me wonder if I am running with the monkeys. Every group of people has its jabberjaws. The ones that say we gotta do this and that without really thinking, without really asking, and without really caring. That's why sometimes I wanna join the Republicans because meh, if so many people here are so thick they can't see what right is, I might as well join hell and turn out the bad people there, and the sad part is, it will be EASIER than showing good people that what they choose to do is evil.

It just struck me who Flo from the Progressive commercial reminds me of. And I used to think it was Elvira because she was somehow hot but not so hot but then when they did a close up on her face I was like dang she IS pretty good-looking... hmm. Hmmm. OH yeah, she looks like Molly Parker. And bam I was like yep it's her and that makes her fine! And when I say fine, I mean Jordache tight jeans 80s fine not fine like they say today isawright fine. And Molly Parker is supah-fine. thot you knew. In fact I had a crush on her for a while and then like so many others, it wore off but I would be like tripping if I saw her.

You know I am sitting here listening to Willie Nelson and it reminds me what it's like to be the one not in the loop. In Wesley Snipes case, I don't believe for one second that he wasn't dodging taxes but in Willie's case, I believe he trusted the wrong person like Billy Joel did I guess. AFter they get him for taxes, the police catch him sitting in a car alone smokin' pot and arrest him again. That's when you know you are alone... when you're famous... and the police still want you in jail.

This reminds me of another song that goes "I'll never smoke weed with Willie again" which is kind of funny but really it just reminds me of how friends can ICK themselves from being your friends. Of course I'm saying all of these nice things about him and secretly I am wondering if the duet he did with Julio Iglesias about "All the girls I've loved before" was perhaps more the reality of who he is.... hmmf who knows.

You know if you were gonna name a group of people the Tea Party, shouldn't THESE people be FOREMOST against a government by the few? Shouldn't these people be against taxation without representation? Doesn't this imply a larger governement... BY the people? Wouldn't these people be against tyranny of a king and for the voice of the people? How could these people be Republican?

Boggles the mind.

Anyway, I just remembered the reason I was writing. If you were Romney, is there anything else that can happen to torpedo your campaign. I mean forget that the Obamacare healthcare plan that he plans to repeal is in fact a beautifully created program that YOU devised. Forget that the previous person from your party pretty much sunk the country financially to the point that to mention that you are pro-military is like stating that you can't wait to spend more money we don't have. Let's forget those two things and now let's just focus on the fact that DAYS before the election, a storm that requires the government to hand out huge checks to huge amounts of people will in effect bribe your opposition into voting against you.

How could Romney possibly win?

But you know this is something that I cannot abide as I am watching people talk about how Obama rescued the Detroit autoworkers is that people don't get just what a bailout is.

HOW can you go throught the financial bailout, watch all those people get rich, watch millions of homes go bust and then say that it's ok to do a bailout?

If your government helps ONE business and doesn't help the others, that is a monopoly. Risk is supposed to be taken all the way to the edge but if some few people know there will be a bailout, this is how wars get started. I mean this is a betrayal of epic proportions. 5 men become gods, 50,000 people lose all they ever built.

I lost my job, went from 30k to zero, Bash! Darn! Boo! but to say help me President and then make these few men eternal while all the competition has its spirit broken, THAT is like Chris Hayes said "PROFANE". That is what it means to be in a democracy and suppress the vote he said, Well it's also profane to connect business with government which allows a monopoly. Monopoly equals tyranny yeah? To allow a bailout, is to move this line of risk and return. Even to mess with it should feel like someone grabbing the ballot from your hands. I have seen on TV the after effects of what happened from the auto bailout and people that made money were not taken to jail because a bailout is not a criminal act done by the few, it's orchestrated evil. It wrongs SO many people on SO many levels, that noone can tell what happened until the money is safely squirreled away in overseas accounts.

By the way, WHO THOUGHT OF THIS? Overseas accounts? How can Americans be allowed to move income overseas? How can people here be accountable if we allow money to be moved overseas? Why wouldn't I just borrow some money, pay some 3 times the value on some stock and then just move my brokers' percentage overseas before the company collapsed. Then I could claim bankruptcy and all of my money HERE is liable, and the rest noone knows about or is non-admissible since it is unrelated to the business of running the business.

Ok, in a good mood now but I am missing something, oh yeah the Queen. I saw a recent show on a meeting the wife of Obama had with the Queen of England and at a certain gathering with many guests, she put her arm around the Queen.

Now if you come to America it's ok to put your hands on the queens cuz we all do. But if we are invited to another person's house and you see something that you shouldn't do, WHY GO THERE?

When you make decisions, it doesn't matter what it is because good or bad we learn something. But when you choose to ignore protocol, that's disrespect. Meh, it was probably a slip up but I saw something else this week that the wife had problems with an aide and he had to go which makes sense to me also cuz if I have a wife people better get along with my wife. But what hits me hard is that Hillary is leaving. I have watched "The Ides of March" so many times now that it strikes me as obvious that Hillary made a deal for only 4 years, "let's not get ahead of ourselves" they said and now the Obama camp doesn't seem at all similar to what it was 4 years ago. If he gets rid of Hillary and keeps that treasury secretary, I'm changing parties...



Maybe I dunno.