Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Stuff and Puff

BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

I am watching Rachel again and she finished her show with an old fashioned. Nice. Well let's see, first of all isn't the catalytic converter a regulator of carbon monoxide not carbon dioxide? I mean the old close the garage and die with the car on wouldn't work with a bunch of CO2 beacuse you would start to choke and would survive long enough to gag and get the heck out of there. More importantly, you would be surprised how many people at the bar don't know the significanse of trees. I explained it one day why having too much city without trees takes away from city health because what we provide through respiration is ... ding carbon dioxide which is used by trees through photosynthesis to provide oxygen and hence the cycle continues. So with a shortage of trees... we get become weaker or we just have to work harder when we really don't have to. I got told that they didn't believe me. Hmm. Yeah I know, it's the bar and it's Florida and those were facts that I exlpained reasonably well, and everyone at the bar started to ostracize me the moment they realized I was not Republican, to which I wonder HOW are broke people with like 2 bucks to scrape together, HOW are these people not Democrats?

Boggles the mind.

So it's time to talk about General Petraius. I'm not the best guy to ask about this. In fact, after seeing the girl that was chosen to write his biography, I have one thing to say about the whole affair.... man that Obama is a MASTER POLITICIAN!

Lessee what else, it's like 130am so just had to put something out here.

I am surprised to find out that there was a girl that made a threat to the President. Strangely, that sort of rascism should not be ignored but since there is going to be an investigation they should start with why she felt so comfortable saying it which means all her friends feel comfortable saying it... which is wrong. But, just like Elvis, millions of fans can't be wrong. If there is fear there, then there must be a gang of blacks they are afraid of. And if there are groups of blacks gathering together, then there must be a gang of whites working against them. Some sort of escalation... and I would start at the local police station and check if they have any blacks working in the police or lack thereof which might indicate how far ranging this "contest of races" has been taken. It really boggles my mind to see young people, that girl is like 20 something OMG, I mean HOW do young people turn rascist?

Fear causes fear which then forces a decision. The person experiencing the fear must decide to either lose the fear or overcome it with anger. At that point, one action causes the other side to react with another action. The surprise or "overwhelming" nature of an unprovoked attack, demands an answer that is overwhelming as well... which creates an escalation of violence. That's why it's so important not to act.

But think about Bengazi for a moment. One little attack went unanswered. Uncivilized people attack because it feels good. So where we are there is if they are civilized then they wanted attention, if not then they will continue to attack us until we respond because that's what monkeys do.

So in that vein, I think the President is right in not reponding. Besides, look at 9/11 for a moment. Let's go back and imagine where we would be if just ONE plane crashed. Would anything have been done? Could we really call it an attack if the culprit died in flames along with all proof of his motive? It's lucky we had two planes then or 3 or 4.

I'm still not confident we didn't do all we could on 9/11 but I know that great men are in charge. Just like I trust Rachel to look at things like I see them... sort of. Of course knowing Chris Matthews there reminds me that for every good person there is an anti-somebody with a decidedly different take on things.

Could I work there? Nope. I am too much of a devil's advocate to continuously like one candidate or even one ideology. It's called CRITICAL THINKING people, yeah lawyers do it, philosophers do it, judges do it. Necessary , vewy vewy Nefethery.

OMG if I hear Dream Act one more time, I'm gonna bust.

Anyways, let's go back to Reagan era. Iran-Contra affair. Secrets... Nicaragua... death troops... hostages... arms sales. It sounded like Oliver North was off on a personal agenda but it should be obvious now to everyone that they were keeping all of Central America free of drugs or at least under control and minimizing some crackpot invasion of some US city. How else could Costa Rica have survived without a standing army?

Questonable things.

And you know we didn't have HUGE drug cartels quietly organizing their illegals into networks like we have now. Still, we don't have problems now like we did back then but the silence just means there is a bigger storm coming. Maybe we are gonna be begging for Reagan before we're done. About 3 years ago, the Mexican in charge of cellular phones in Mexico became richer than Bill Gates. Imagine that, a Mexican billionaire making all the money out of a country that is like half our size. Do you think he is an upstanding citizen that doesn't get bothered by the gangs?

Ok enough about Mexico, I'm just scaring yall but there's really no reason to worry about it...

I was thinking about a war with Mexico and what would happen if Canada got into the fight. I mean there is like NO ONE in the city that owns a gun. In fact, I would wager that maybe 10% of people own guns. Which is sad. If we were to shore up against our Canadian pals on a hill .. the Canadian commander would ask us how many of us brought weapons, and there would be like 10% people packing and I would wager further that everyone Democrat actually thinks that gun control is a good idea and doesn't own a gun.

So we get to this cliff overlooking Mexico, and I imagine Canada asking what's your job, our guy would say, I'm a potter and he would ask another what his job was and he would say he was a staff writer... again a guy, Democrat with no weapon.

Then the commander would turn to his group and say CANADIANS What is YOUR PROFESSION!!!!

So we probably shouldn't make fun of them too much. I betcha every household in Canada has at least a rifle and shotgun with maybe a pistol in some cases whereas US households have maybe a pistol MAYBE. Yeah I was picturing us with our Democratic flavor and like Lestat said, "their democratic flavor doesn't suit my palate Louis". Democrats are simply not the animal for war.

So YES let's get out of debt, stiff the rich people at least as much as they took from us while we were "too busy" fighting Iraq to notice them fleecing us. And then we need to focus again on security and always I mean, WHY is noone noticing what is happening? HOW did we allow jobs to fly overseas and I'm sorry for buying Japanese? We need Obama to regulate that. Spank Spank rich people, you know you took advantage. What are we about to do? We are about to watch the Bush tax cuts expire. Why do they cut taxes when we are at war?! What's the logic? It's so stupid that it explains why we always are going to have two parties. And don't tell me it's the other Bush... always when there is a Republican, there is a war.

You know what YOUR JOB is when you're a journalist? YOUR JOB is to educate us. Yeah, boo hoo more babysitting why me, I got my Master's degree to babysit? Mmmm yeah. Don't be like the 1%. Don't be stingy. That's why they don't have friends, that's why you all don't have friends. SHARE the wealth. WE need to know why the map is all red and then BLUE won the election. We need to know what companies are moving jobs overseas.

I mean come on these are PUBLIC companies. NYSE. It's not all that hard to go "and right here we have the percentage of income from overseas operations".

You know when I first knew that I wanted to go to Harvard? When I saw Carl Sagan on NOVA. For the first time I saw someone that was the best of the best and you know what... I could understand him SO clearly, it made me realize that REAL genius or more tacitly the REAL LEADER makes himself easy to understand by as many people as possible and that means using words as simple as possible, and when you are educated, that is actually harder... which makes the work MORE valuable.

Okay, I'm watching Chris Matthews and even though he is just as one sided as you can get, his show is informative. Also I like his energy. You know that is something you can never underestimate is that the General needs a LOT of play, the king needs a harem, the Rachel needs feedback ad nauseum because she loves it adn it's all food, trust me as someone that was a karaoke god, worship begets more worship begets better performance and it's a horrible cycle where you end up really good at what you do but also totally dependent on attention.

That's why I write, cuz even though I can't tell if people are reading, I imagine it helps and it makes me feel some semblance of what I used to feel when I went out more. Truth is I haven't sung karaoke in at least 2 years which to think about it sounds like a very long time.

BTW, I was really harsh with General Powell about voting Democrat and I want to apologize, because people shouldn't tell who they voted for. It's not my business and frankly it's annoying when I hear journalists even on LINK TV asking people who they voted for. ( I mean YOU"RE on LINK TV for Christ's sake!) Last time I checked, abstaining was just as powerful as voting unless I have been practicing math on the wrong planet... which may be true from what I keep learning about the Dream Act and Romney loses and Bengazi oops and how does someone miss the fact that the General has Miss America writing his BIO... yeah that's normal... HUH?!

Did you know that in Florida, if you register Democrat, you have to change your affiliation 30 days ahead of time or you can't vote for the other party. I was SO pissed when my father was told that he couldn't vote for who he wanted but this was the excuse they gave.

You know I think I know how to get the Republicans ahead again but like in 9/11, I HAVE to think that there are people out there that are like me, but ... it happened so I am like if the CIA is really that stupid then they need me and I need to go work for them. but I just don't think I am that smart although sometimes I am amazing. Same for the Republicans, I know what they were missing and I could help them and I need to esp if we are going to start to continue to support , in a large way, the democratic values that lead down the wrong road... but I just can't believe that. I HAVE to believe that the BEST people are in charge and even though people just go AW gee you are just lazy... not really.

But in the end I need worship, without that I am being amazing for noone special and that makes me just wanna sing row row row your boat.

OH and msnbc should check link tv cuz they are making them look like what they are doing which is shaving quotes and videos in a "questionable" way.

The news media guys keep laughing that Karl Rove lost all that money but you should give credit to the wonderful use it had in giving people jobs. And moreover, those guys are SO rich there is no way they threw up their money without hedging... just saying.

Well I saw Skyfall today and as usual, the movie was about me. It's all about me. Hah just kidding. But the part when your own people shoot you in the back but by mistake, that feels like me. The part where people think it's funny to joke about how dead you were, that might be me.

The movie that really made me think it was about me was The Master. But that guy was much more wild but there were parts in it that made me think HEY that's me. Amy Adams is beautiful and that part where she tells him that what he wants is available to him even though he being mentored by her husband who is this great leader but at the same time is difficult to love, yeah that's similar to me. Actually I have had many instances where I would become "friend" to the couple and since my guard is down, my charm goes up and pretty soon the girl is like OMG and then so am I and then I know it's time to go.

This guy is talking on The Ed Show and he is President of the CWA and that was a union that I fought to resist them from taking hold in Citibank because our bosses immediately said it would be corrupted so I fought it. After talking with a bunch of people it seemed like we needed a union and with a couple of people in mind I called and inquired building the union myself. The guy talked like I was increditble for even thinking about doing it. But I didn't do it and in time ALL of the benefits that they offered got wittled down. Everyone had full medical coverage at start and that got revised ot partial HMO that eventually was deducted from your pay. Fast forward to when they fired me without cause or due to poor quality and had I had a union, they couldn't have fired me, and what's more the style of quality they used would have been much more difficult to implement because the workers woudl have protested. I have explained it at length in a previous blog, they used a sheet so complex that people they wanted to fail got all the boxes checked because you didn't say stuff and if they liked you then they would just check pass on like 20% of the boxes which they deem relevant. It was just very subjective and again I guess the gods or whoever like to ahve a laugh at seeing me debunked by the very people I should be leading getting sectioned by s sheet I should have designed and getting fired by someone two ranks up that used to admire me because I was so popular 20 years ago when he was an associate.