Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, June 03, 2013

Dumb blonde

BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

So recently I have put a bazaar message that states what the meaning of Sakura is.  It's a hidden meaning.  It is referred to somewhat in the movie Mulan.  It's difficult to tell in the movie if it is about an old Japanese adage or if it is Chinese since the parable of the "blossom" is related to also in Samurai Showdown because Ukyo, my favorite character from the video game, is on that same quest, to find the blossom that blooms in the wilderness.  Mulan is about China, Samurais come from Japan.

Alex Wagner.  OUCH! 

I got that saying from Lacey Chabert in the movie Lost in Space.  At the time it was a reminder to me that yeah, even women have these "unattainable" goals in their heads about who they want to be with. 

It seems so unfair sometimes. 

But who are the people you want?  The ones surrounded by "proof" of your good decision-making skills.  Movie stars, rock stars and the people that throw the parties.  "Guilty as charged, your honor" "Thank you for playing."

I watched one movie with her in a desert.  It was an example of people that had it all and lost it based on one stupid decision or better yet by trusting someone careless.  It's sad she didn't become more popular in comedies because her "brand" is entertaining and fun to watch and charming I think (sometimes when I edit I become redundant).  Her brand is neurotic, unhappy, and genius but she turned out far too pretty to pull that genius thing off I think.  She has like the body of Bonanza with the face of Quincy if that even makes sense. 

I call it "the blonde syndrome".  People too good-looking cannot possibly have learned anything inciteful.  That's why Rachel (Rachel Maddow duh, again redundant) comes across as genius. That's why Jennifer Aniston comes across that way too.  She is not OMG beautiful but has like a balance of wit, anger, and dead beautiful eyes that could interrupt you from talking, but to look at her from a distance you would just pass her in the street not knowing who she was. 

Let's see, who is also like Lacey?  Um, Heather Graham.  Yup.  Gillian Anderson, double-yup.  Fact is the more I watch the reruns (of the X-Files:)) the less I believe she could be a doctor.  But I still love the show.  Kristen Stewart.  Maybe, but something is missing... some ye no se qua, but not genius.  Too pretty to be genius. 

I guess, to me, the most obvious exception is Sharon Stone.  Yeah, she is like a Jezebel.  That much beauty could rule the world. The only word for her is "unbelievable".  Angelina is another example maybe but she is too pretty also.  Ok, that said, I take that back about Sharon Stone.  She does not appear all that smart, hahaha. 

Funny huh? The better you look, the more opportunities you are capable of having, the more people perceive you as "a dumb blonde".

ps. Did anyone else notice that Krystal Ball's voice has gone from cheerleader to grown woman? And did anyone else expect Chris Hayes to be this good at his job?  Kudos to both of you.