Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Anyone see a pattern?

BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

Can you believe that 70% of the spending on intelligence spending goes to private contractors? I realize smart people created this little realm of BS but 70%!? On intelligence?!

What is necessary for someone to be a reliable assassin? Well he needs to have belief. I know, I watched too much of the movie Serenity but fact is, a person that is opportunistic is the opposite of someone with belief. Someone with belief acts without thought of himself, he acts as a torch-bearer, he is immune to money.

Now lessee, hmm, how much of our assassination(aka. intelligence) should go to private individuals? Yeah, it's exactly backwards isn't it?!

You know you can do this with zeros and ones and it's much simpler to explain. I think you know what I mean.

Kamikazees! and ONE-dollar bills of course!

Anyways, I am watching CSPAN now and they are talking about Snowden and now this fact plops out and wow, doesn't everyone in the military feel like a tool now. How hard is it keep secrets now that our people with the secrets get "promoted" to PRIVATE companies.

You FOOLS! You do it to yourself. NOW! It's time to have a talk about intelligence.