Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Weiner has a first name


BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

I feel Hilary was remiss to try to stifle Weiner and his wife in their ambitious attempt to get re-elected.  Eliot Spitzer is doing it right by running for a "demoted" position.  People's confidence in others should not be collapsed by personal issues.  He should not be out of politics for something personal.  Something sexual.   In that vein, it is unnatural to have Hilary give any opinion whatsoever about Weiner after society so royally endowed her with favor. 

The woman is as equally guilty of infidelity as the man.  Sounds wrong but if the guy is getting in a slump and starts jumping up and down and you too tired to cook and work and have sex too, you TWO are NOT the perfect example people want as their leaders.  That is why the wife needs to get up there and embarass herself too, cuz its not just his fault.

BOTH MUST GO.

Yah, it's not the perfect marriage if you sleeping with prostitutes or revealing yourself to "non-trustworthy" friends.  But it could be.   Fact is you should have chosen your friends better and if you don't have a good sense of "how to make friends", maybe you not cut out for leadership.  If you think you with the Clinton gang so nobody better tell on me... well I guess you found out what people think of the Clinton gang.  

Still, I respect them for trying.  A woman can be sorry can't she?  A pregnant woman can be sorry can't she?  I mean this all happened during her pregnancy so isn't that the "nuts" stage of womanhood?  Can't men deal with it in a "nuts" way that doesn't invite violence or flight or illegal activity?  There's a lot of forgiveness that needs to be shown to this couple I think but sadly noone sees that.  You all just enjoying the "weiner" jokes and the frumpy wife take without realizing that you are making fun of an amazing woman, and that you're enjoying getting away with it.  Har har she SO stupid to stay with him! Let's make him walk the plank! Better yet, let's make her walk the plank, hah, that would be MORE funny!

If you can answer your questions with YAR! then you are acting like a pirate.  It's time to share your knowledge of LUPUS with your doctor. 

Meh, Alex was talking about it and usually she's the only one of MSNBC I trust to feel the way I do, but this time she was not in agreement with my view.  She asked a guy something he already had agreed not to talk about.  Bad move.  The snowflake begins to dissolve.  

Mary Baer was like that.  She was like the closest thing to the Nagel girl I could find on TV and I was really hooked on her newscast, right up until she interviewed a black guy and reported statements that he made "off the record".  You already know about my take of Santora's comments "off the record" that were USED ANYWAY to lower his popularity and then to pressure him to leave.   Weiner trusted someone and he was betrayed. 

Do you understand what happened?  He trusted somone with his privates and they betrayed him.  It's not even illegal.   I agree if you get a mastectomy, well, it's probably time to get out of the pageant.  But, it's not right to have pundits speaking emotionally about him.  It's just disgraceful.