Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Saturday, March 08, 2014

Headless horseman?


BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

"Ya'll know where I live right?"

For some reason this question was left unanswered, I remember now, why I dunno.

My parents' car had the glove box locked today. It was my mother who mentioned it to my dad. He was sure he had not locked it and I mentioned to him that it was not me. So we check the glove box and I get this thought that maybe the FOP has something to do with it. The FOP is an auto-lock button that comes with cars now. It makes opening your car so much easier doesn't it... all you have to do is TRUST that noone else has a duplicate of your "code" on their FOP.

So I try to open the glove box with it and it doesn't work. Moreover, I notice that it is strictly a key entry thing so the FOP could not have been used.

The conversation now turns to demons. How'd we get demons in our house I wonder? That "house" must be haunted yes? In many scary movies this would be a moment of expressing FEAR right? What's gonna happen next I wonder? Will the attic start to make noises? We go back to the room my mother's in and she makes mention again that she didn't lock it and that she was looking for her camera. I find her camera and tell her that if she sees anything suspicious, CAPTURE it on film.

I would have said "capture it with a soul gem" but that might have made her think I was nuts.

And then I mention that this happened to me quite a bit in the past. Things I would find in my car would be out of place. The settings on my radio would be slightly off. The lighter and other things "no longer working". It's strange right? But not really. When you realize that there are boundless people out there ready to "infiltrate" your space for money, it's easy to see how someone with a FOP like mine could mess with my radio. How a mechanic could mess with my electrical system. How TV repair men can do "so much" fixing and then not completely fix things.

It's even possible that they infiltrate your email and your computer in general.  There are times I am reading the captions on cable and the words seem to be "out of place" in a personal way somehow relevant to me.  But the power of it ends there right, once I tell everyone it is happening, or "capture" the funny messages, the fun stops.  This is because if I am being set upon by hordes of "demons", then how many other people are out there being dominated?

How many people are subject to this form of domination? 

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!

But one thing I won't do is wonder if I am insane.  I won't wonder if the noises are just all in my head.  I won't ask myself if there is are extra-dimensional people or aliens or even a headless horseman like in the story of "Legend of Sleepy Hollow".

No, and neither will my father. 

PS. I remember Thulsa Doom talking to Conan in the final scenes of CONAN THE BARBARIAN and he exclaims, "look at how powerful you are... I, gave you this, I am your father". But then it puzzles me as it should you, did he make him powerful... or did he make him a barbarian.