Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Repeat after me


BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

So I wrote this HUGE piece about a dream I had last night about someone pretty famous.  It was an EXCELLENT piece, if you get me.  But after my computer got somehow restarted and I lost all of the information, and after rethinking it and retyping it under threat of another MISHAP, now I am slightly too ashamed to post it in public. 

But I do have it saved for just that special occassion that I want to read about it again.  (LOL) It was an excellent DREAM, there I said it... sort of. 

It's titled "repeat after me".

So in other news, I guess me and MSNBC have a difference of opinion.  They believe Bundy to be some lunatic that deserves police up his butt the sooner the better, and I believe in waiting the guy out.  Since when do GOOD people attack first?  Haven't we learned from GWBush about how easy it is to absorb the rhetoric and come out guns a blazing? 

Ok, so let's change he subject.  We got lust and disgust, what next um trust!

I have settled down from caring about my sister's bf for a while.  I really hope he holds out and heals himself.  I know he is losing but I believe that if he can will himself enough he can heal more than he is destroyed.  But the cancer is in his brain now.  They said that he has inflammation that if it swells too much, could cause circulation to cease to the brain.  And yet I know that inflammation is good for you and is a natural bodily response. 

So I'm a brain surgeon now?

Well, they trust me not to interfere so I won't.  My sister wants to go up with him to Ohio where he is from, but they don't know if he will even live another day.  This must be like a wrecking ball for her but, in some way, I know she will be the better for it. 

And like me she suffers but, I believe, is the better for it.

ps. my message to him, that I blurted out at the mention of a free pretzel, "a divine gift should not be questioned, only accepted."