Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

I am a great person


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

Numbers have a spin to them.  Entities have spins.  They can spin positive or they can spin negative.  As you might guess, this makes addition and subtraction slightly off but the same when it comes to doing mathematics with numbers that have spins.  

Now this doesn't mean that numbers that have negative spins are negative as we call it.  No.  I mean that numbers that have negative spins are successive... that means that there has to be one positive connected to one negative connected to another positive.  A succession of opposites... that attract.  That's gravity.  

I know what you're thinking... oh now he's Newton! 

Well, be that as it may, division is part of where our math fails.  And it's because of this "theory of succession" that the math fails.  You see you can't divide this set of numbers or this POSSIBLE set of numbers, ala algebra, to that set without knowing the succession.  Only exact match pairs can be divided.  If the succession is off, then the division is not possible or will be close but not right.  

And like in many things today, like global warming, like cancer, like health foods, if you have a slightly off solution, drawing conclusions from it becomes more and more faulty.  

Cancer is caused by gasoline.  But we need it so noone is going to say oh it's the gasoline because then we would all have to stop using it.  Cigarettes were like that, weren't they?  Global warming is also a result of too much excess but that's normal with too many people expending bunches of fuel and yet if we take the consumption of America and imagine the whole world using that much energy, the outcome is probably the same as what they are predicting is DESTINED to happen, even though they don't really know what will happen because they are drawing conclusions from "slightly off" solutions.  

You have probably wondered at my comment about Rachel.  I was reminded yesterday of how I liked someone too much and they died.  I thought Michael Jackson was great and he died.  In fact, it was because of the torment done to his daughter that I joined Twitter.  I was NOT going to let her go out alone in a suicide not with the means to connect to her right here in front of me.  

And even though she was soon taken out of twitter, I feel as though my efforts had their effect because... they OFTEN do.  
I thought Whitney Houston was the best and that Mariah Carey was her copycat singer.  I learned some of her great songs and eventually I was singing Mariah's songs on the radio thinking they were Whitney.  You probably wonder hey is he feminine enough and can he really hit notes high enough to match Whitney Houston?  

Spock's voice in the elevator: Yes.  

~Give me ONE moment in time...~ ok nevermind. 

Also, I thought JFK Jr. was like God's answer to the world.  I know he was just some guy with "balls and a sausage" needs like anyone else but really I thought that if there was anyone that I could look up to, it was him.  My plans were to get my triple major in Finance Accounting and Economics and then go off to Law School and then MOVE to New York, the MECCA of civilization, and then work for GEORGE magazine.  It was like destined.  And since he was SORT of a contemporary I expected to be how Mozart was to Beethoven as a sort of copycat politician.  

But I guess we BOTH had unexpected outcomes.

I feel sure, unlike others, that he was taken out by the powers that saw the impending doom of their financial mines and though I have at least outlived others that didn't see their fate coming, I would have rather lived the other life and be taken away unexpectedly with him still here than live with this DOOM that I have about knowing great people are destined to fall.  

And that's why I cry about Jesus.  I know that the louder people like him mock the monkeys, the more the monkeys shit themselves.  

PS. One more thing, remember that in life everything obeys the normal curve or the law of diminishing returns which is kind of the same thing, but graph's all different, lol.  As you ride around like Tracey Morgan in the limousine buses of some btw I also shine shoes nobodys, don't expect them to sit next to the million dollar man and not wanna RUB off some of that money.  If you are one of the rich people, BE with the rich people, if you're a GOOD person, BE with the good people.  I have nightmares about this one REALLY good-looking blonde girl from a Wendy's nearby that was convinced by her two black girlfriends that it was a good idea to follow them out into a field where they tore out her heart and ate it.  Don't be around people that are NOT successive and if you MUST deal with new people, deal with them in small amounts at first to allow trust to build.  And don't overdo it either, NOONE is ever going to be as trustworthy as your mother... just sayin.