Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Alex Wagner's cameraguy


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

Why?

Why did we lose all of those states to Republicans? 

It's times like these that I wonder, was it MY fault? I mean was listening to me what got everyone on the wrong end of an onslaught?  

At this point, I have to ask myself and you, what is wrong with you, MSNBC? 

It should be obvious that there are "plants" at MSNBC that were put there to sabotage their goodwill.  I mean this past week, NOONE can pronounce Rachel's last name correctly it seems.  Steve's sound seems to come on whenever it feels like it and if I were going to go troll the right with a new "plant" of my own on twitter I would call myself... what would I call myself?  Hmmm. 

Alex Wagner's cameraguy! 

I mean those three are the very essence of what good about the network and noone seems to be defending them very much.  The Cycle is a royal mess without SECupp and Steve Kornacki.  These 4 people are who our young Democrats should emulate?  And in like vein people are wondering why Rachel and Lawrence talk to each other.  Just stop it.  You tried it, didn't like it, both of you, so stop it.  You can bet Lawrence doesn't have problems with HIS crew because people know they are on their way out if they do.  He's not very likable but he sure does put out a quality show, so just leave him alone to do his show.  He likes Ari Melber... fine let them have their 30 minutes of likability then check the feeds and see if they really ARE popular or if they tax EVERYONE'S goodwill there.  I personally sit there and watch Melber hurt people's feelings all day long.  It's distressing and I guess other people don't see that.  You think, What is he doing?  But he's just feeding, you know it, I know it, people know it but noone can quite put their finger on it.  

Small wonder people run around wondering what happened to the pinnacle of the democratic movement? It's unorganized.  At this point, you should get SECupp to run her own show, INSTEAD of Lawrence or in contrast of Rachel.  I can't tell what went wrong but I see Rachel like ALONE out there, I don't see people helping her.  It's distressing.  

I am sad today for them because they failed.  Their one job in this world is to get people to feel good about being a Democrat and, well, they failed.  

Recommendation? 

Fire some people. 

PS. I used to feel that noone should be fired but they didn't have any trouble firing me, FOR QUALITY, after almost 19 years of doing a cake job that a 14 year old could do.  So FIRE some people, trust me when I say, they probably deserve it more than I did. Who's idea was it to put Ari in charge after everyone else was gone I wonder? 

EDIT: One more thing, if you are against Rachel, you are WITH GW Bush... Oh you get it now!