Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Baby chair


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

You are such a child.  

Has anyone ever told you guys that before?  One time I was about to drive off with my sister and this one girl, and then this girl that has a striking resemblance to Sarah Silverman said similar words to me.  In fact, one time she was doing impersonations and SarahK said "watch me do this one of Neve Campbell" and then she just sat there, lol.  Yeah, like that.  She looks like this girl, too.  Anyways so I get into her car and she points to the baby chair and says would you like to ride there?  

Yeah, that's not getting old anytime soon.  

I spend years trying to earn her affection and I find out I am "baby chair" material.  Thanks a lot. 

So today I'm going to explain to you today about instinct.  Instinct is not very hard.  Civility is, well it's intentional.  You are sort of "stopping yourself" from doing things if you are civil.  

All of humanity, (don't you love when I start a sentence like that?), has it withing their power to save themselves from destruction.  In the Bible, it says that if we find only 10 people out of the morass of others that are corrupt, we can still all be saved.  I'm not sure how it goes but I think Noah or Sodom or Gomorra or one of those, what?  I'm not Jewish ok? But I can play one on a TV... lol. 

Ok back to writing... so you only need these few faithful people to keep up the pillars of society because otherwise they would just eat each other and there would be nothing left.  All of them would attack each other first and with NOONE to complain to, it becomes just a flood of chess moves and blood until only 2 Kings and some pawns are left... probably not 2 kings either, just some pawns are left.  

But to stop that you need civil people.  Instinctively we dominate others.  We make harems, because women can't defend themselves, we make territories because SUPERMAN can't be everywhere at once, and we make children because the proof of your excellence comes in the eyes of your child and knowing that he will live on thinking like you do when you are gone.  It's like immortality-lite because well, because civility messes all of that up.  

Your child might not like your new wife for example or he might listen to too many people at school that say this and this is abuse and such and such is RICH and if anything happens well you're a kid and even if you are lying... Just say, "I'm just a kid."(The Changeling)  

No harm done.  

In an instinctual world we wouldn't have to worry about that.  Kids would misbehave right up until push came to shove and they realized there was nothing else but their parents to learn from.  

In society, we have a much larger "family".  Our goal is to "familiarize" everyone with the law and hopefully do that at an early age.  We get confused when it comes to children because we love them so much and they don't necessarily love us back because they don't understand love yet, they only understand need.  MHP(Melissa Harris Perry) had it right when she said that society's children should all be treated like everyone's children.  I believe this is so that they could all be looked after with care rather than suspicion and of course to avert or correct any abuse.  

But this gets me back to my original point, is that instinctively we are not civilized.  I don't need a baby chair when I act out or cry for help.  I don't lie.  People expect me to just be kidding until slowly I stop kidding and then I am serious.  I don't do kidding.  I am only serious. I am either seriously trying to be funny or seriously not trying to be funny but if I am playing around with you, it, at least in my mind, should be obvious to you because I am always so serious.  

I think I have lost my point now.  

Oh, the baby chair, well at that point she was probably waiting for me to ask her out and I was probably waiting for her to act like she was single and interested, so that never happened.  

When people ask me to stop being so childish you have to remember that instinctively as children we work together and trust everyone we know... and then as grown ups we learn to hunt... so maybe that's the lesson they are trying to teach me is for me to learn to hunt! Or maybe just to grow up, yeah, grow up, that's it! I should learn to grow up because lying is what grown ups do, especially when they are trying to be impressive.  Pfft. 

Or maybe... the girl could just earn my trust and my affection, SHE COULD TOUCH ME,  so I don't feel that my feelings are at risk, when I ask her out.  

You women don't like to be scorned, yeah? Well who do you think taught the men to scorn?

PS. This is sorta painful to relive but truth is she never was that interested in me so meh.  Which is SO ANNOYING because I am so good-looking, lol.  Society is weird... instinctively, if we all acted on instinct, my life would be different. 

EDIT: Ok so it's early and I still feel like writing so, yesterday I watched Interstellar.  It was a good movie about the end of the world much like the episode Inner Light from TNG in which Picard gets put on this dying world and realizes the COST of being a Captain and perhaps that every life is beautiful, EVEN if it is simple and without risk.  So Mcconaughey, (had to teach myself to spell that name) has these children and oddly enough it's about a guy whose wife died which is very much like the end of the world for a guy and halfway through the movie he is convinced to go off and try to save the world and leave his children behind which sounds like it really could be the way to go.  The whole movie focuses on whether this dimensional rift that opens up in Saturn(the god of WINE I think aka: the BAR) allows humanity to survive but he has to go explore and FIND other POSSIBLE worlds and in so doing he has to do it with this old man's daughter and some other scientologists.  It doesn't escape me that this whole movie could be about some guys and a girl "friend" and a couple of bars.  some of the bars, turn out not to be so "hospitable" to human life as it turns out.  WHO KNEW.  But in an effort to escape the one bad bar, he sacrifices himself to save his girl "friend" who was in love with another guy at the time and then goes into the black hole and finds out the whole universe is about himself and that instead of being destroyed, he could go back in time and briefly change some things about his past(aka. learning from your mistakes) and with clues he gives his daughter just enough clues to save humanity and then... for some reason... he wakes up.  It's kinda stupid. 

Ok, that was a little unfair and it's fair to say I will get much more of the movie once I have watched it many more times, which I plan to do when I can stop and rewind here at home on Netflix.  Anne Hathaway is beautiful btw. It's nice to see that people can get past seeing someone completely naked and not say OH she's over.  The whole movie, unlike others where I can't wait to see them undress, I was kind of "satisfied" with already having seen her naked. In fact that reminds me of Sandra Bullock in Gravity where in her case, I thnk she probably looks better with her clothes on.  I say that now, sure, and then one day she plops down next to me in a bikini and I have to like swallow my words for the next 10 minutes as she watches me burn with desire... lol.

It's funny, I used to be SO into blue-eyed chicks.  I wonder what happened to that.