Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, June 26, 2015

Safe House


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

The mower is shot.  I ran over a root and it tripped up the mower as it rode over it at an angle and it must have hampered the blade just long enough to make the gear disengage.  After I tried to re-engage the blades they worked less and less and finally the blades would not re-engage at all.  I hope it is just a matter of realigning a gear belt of some sort otherwise we really are going to have a problem cutting the grass.  

I had the whole thing finished too.  All I had to do was cut this little patch around a tree and of course,  riding a mower near a tree, in hindsight, was a bad idea.  

I love it when Ann Coulter, Donald Trump, the President, and SECupp agree on things.  You are probably like WAAAHT?  Well y'all, it occurs to me that Obama is sneaking in his TPP authorization again and this time it is getting passed.  People from "both" sides have agreed on this and shlumpy MSNBC as dropped the ball again.  Why?  

Well, I was saying recently that there are 3 types of people the teachers, the soldiers, and the politicians right?  It's sort of like the SCOTUS, the POTUS, and the politicians... 

So I'm watching Rachel, two days ago I think, and off she goes talking about the flag and how it should be removed temporarily using some "wash-it day" procedure and I am like Huh?!   Who took away my Rachel?  I had half a mind to bend her over that desk and and... hold on it's gonna come to me... ( I know she was just getting emotional for one small second CAN'T you just let her be who she is it's HER SHOW after all, so what if she is putting symbology into politics and bowing to it. )

But it has a lot to do with that flag.  We ALL know that the boy there(21 is no boy but still) was over-heated and pushed into a killing spree.  The President knows it, the Donald knows it, probably Ann thinks it was the immigrants, lol (maybe it was, you heard that female Mexican BOSS plot to kill JFK Jr. right?)but we can all agree that he didn't wake up one day and think THOSE people.  Somewhere out there are a whole lot of black people that pushed him over the edge into a killing spree.  Maybe not even black people since that Senator, being who he was, might have been a target just for being who he was.   But one thing we CAN agree on is that it was a pointless and public spectacle that PROVES that poor people can't be trusted.  White poor people NOR black poor people, can be trusted to behave themselves and live in peace together.  What a bunch of goat-muck, right? 

So what do we do to piss off those poor people MSNBC?  What is a sure-fire method that if we can't inspire the poor at least we can control them, or at least control their betters?  How do we send a message that if you guys suck we are going to go back to globalization and to taking the jobs to people who probably deserve them more... maybe in China?  Why couldn't this white guy find a job and whose fault is that, after Obama has done so much to make poor people's lives easy and healthy?  How do we scroll up the big fat middle one to the locals that didn't want confederate flag "Ricky" to have a job and propagated hate so much that he went ballistic?  

TRADE DEAL.  FAST TRACK.  SECRET TREATY.  F U VERY MUCH!

"We'll take it from here" - Safe House

PS. What do I mean?  I mean I love TPP now.  I love the President and Brennan and the CIA.  I love me a good Scotland why? Because when things stop making sense, they START making sense the "other" way.