Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

STOP in the name of...

BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

As it happens I was having a good time with Diablo when I realized that I would have to finish up the Hardcore mode of play sometime.  

The prospect of that is not encouraging since it has to be done SLOWLY so as not to die even once and even so I have put several defense abilities in place to dumber down even the most intense onslaught of attacks.  

XBOX is corrupt.

If it is not obvious to you yet it will be one day.  People can take over your console and make it so that unbelievable things happen.  This probably has a lot to do with the console  going through "updates" which allow cookies to be placed or through "signing in" to the leaderboards which is just another way that you are connected to WHATEVER.   

Yes, I know, I had my nice level 30 character killed on normal by a bunch of monsters on hardcore and I couldn't believe it and it was probably just my HOT temper that just can't deal... sure it was... mmyeah.... 

Well, just don't say I didn't warn you.  

It even makes me wonder about that wifi Ethernet connection and whether people should allow that sort of access at all, especially to their children.  

So changing the subject, I want my Alex back.  WTH is she?  And moreover, everyone else on that network now seems suspect to me as.  It's as though they sacrificed her just so I would fall out of love with the network, which I have.  I wonder if something will happen to Steve Kornacki if I OOH LLAAH LAAH what a GREAT GUY!  It seems they kept all the jerks though.  I guess it pays to have your bases covered and I guess Ed and Alex and the Reverend didn't.  

Still, it was a lot of intrigue.  There was a whole mindset out there all in sync and it was all starting to sound a little righteous... yeah?  As I switch over to the FAT babes of CNN and watch the blah blah of those people I wonder at how much more relevant they are or if at all.  I understand that the news should be boring perhaps but can't it be a LITTLE fun?  I realize LIFE should be boring too I guess.  

Last night I was missing Alex but I wasn't missing Rachel for some reason.  I put her show on and I noticed she was looking good and well dressed and it seemed small to me somehow.  The fantasy was gone.  Just another schoolteacher with just some more history to churn into quizzes.  It's a harsh reality to reach an age where the news is just so much history getting typed out, repeating itself, crinkling, folding, spilling out onto the floor like a ticker tape.  

Does the government WANT us to stop paying attention? 

PS. Ok in all fairness, now that I have been on Twitter a while, I like my some of those people on CNN so I take back that FAT babes part. I'm just annoyed is all.  I love Erin and SE and they are not fat and I love to see them so, I meant the other CNN girls.