Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, September 07, 2015

Trees


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

You might think that it has been a long time since I wrote anything but often I get ideas only after weeks of doldruming it out in my mind what the world needs to hear.  I have watched a lot of youtube recently about destiny and piano stuffs and it's nice to see people there reacting just like I do, with concern for their fellow man.  After some regular conversation on say the best strategy for learning piano and conquering crucible, we get to a "helpful" video on how to address our personal concerns.  Not dissimilarly, comedians often have adroit responses for people problems much like I do.  But therein lies the irony yes?  Because how can you start to help people without SOME people perceiving that as arrogance.  Even in one Staind song there is a verse about helping a parent who's child committed suicide to their song.  It's a dangerous road to help people.  Bill Maher I remember during the beginning of his rise had real problems with the audience wanting to make his show a pep rally, something militant.  SarahK and other comedians often have this happen to them that they are insulted or offended because "helpful" people want to take over the comedy, probably not in the vain that they see(like competition) but as "help".   It's important then to note how treacherous those waters are of "helping" the masses.  I once thought about becoming a rock star.  I used to be very good at karaoke and for a while I started to ponder arranging my selections around a theme.  I could do 2 sad songs then an upbeat one and then a finale.  What a job right?  FOUR SONGS, man, someone wipe my forehead!  But we all got problems.  In time, since my sister coincidentally started dating a singer for a local band, I was content to just promote their shows and not serve as competition.  But I also learned a lot because they would try to find something to disturb the audience rather than help it.  Then it occurred to me that they were using the old Elvis mentality of leave them wanting more.  It's work to simplify things.  People grow all scraggly-like, much like a plant, next to a house BENDING towards the light and away from the house.  People are wild but NOT so wild.  

That's fate.  

The more we have fate the more we are slaves to our masters that form our environment.  Our masters form their houses and us little people are forced to BEND out of the way for our sunlight.  We have choice but we have a lot more of it when we are smaller or younger.  I have a big huge tree for example sitting in my front yard shows the reality of it.  My parents' house was the first built in the area.  It was barren and devoid of trees at the time.  The tree that was planted at the time was just a sapling and yet now it is the tallest tree in a neighborhood full of trees.  

Losing my point now but I reckon we all have to balance our freedom with our spirit.  We want to be free but we also want to have healthy roots and space to grow.  We want to help our neighbors but not so much that they intrude in our lives.  Sometimes they can intrude A GREAT DEAL.  Such is my take on God.  God is wrath.  The people always find a way to repair intrusions.  You could say that the people, once enslaved, find a way to freedom.  The more the rich oppress, the sooner the revolution.  I wonder if Marie Antoinette realized how serious her situation was as the people started to WIN their revolution.  Surely they wouldn't chop my head off she must have thought.  I remember thinking that too as I was losing my job and such.  Being poor is normal and if I lost my job then maybe I wasn't supposed to have so much money.  I was making a lot of money.  But in retrospect, God decides.  God is wrath.  If you are working hard, people leave you alone but if people notice you, then they start to wonder about acting against you I guess.  Losing my point again.  Oh so, I think it is safe to say that people should watch out when they try to help humanity.  I noticed that good rock bands care nothing about the audience.  Sarah and Bill give opinions on their own time but keep that separate from their act so as to fuel their following but never to "help" them.  Such was my fate when I tried to sing particular songs or improvise lyrics.  At first it was applauded and after a few weeks of it, people became really irritated perhaps because I looked rather arrogant doing it yeah?  One time people asked me if I could yodel and so I did it and they applauded it and some weeks later NO WAY was I gonna yodel on stage because frankly it started to feel vain to do fancy singing.  

So I lost my point, oh so wrath is something that God is in charge of.  A revolution is simply a bunch of people correcting for people that have over-estimated.  Usually you might think that rebels and terrorists lead the march to revolution but in reality it's the comedians that do it.  Through free speech and irony they are the first to signal unrest and by that token should be taken seriously, or relatively seriously so as to make the best of impending whatevers.  As you might guess, it's hard to pinpoint who or what or where this might happen but if you have a good system, like we do, we can hopefully trust that people will signal their distrust.  It's funny because SarahK and Bill are probably single because they are... I wish I knew.  There is something there that is going to keep them single and ME single and I don't want to be single but it's depressing to look back and try to figure out how I became like this, like a prima donna or whatever.  Do I have some sort of complex?  I honestly don't think so.  Put me next to some good-looking girl and I am sure going to try for her and soon after some sessions of whatever we are probably going to be in love.  

But will my psyche allow that?  Or will I do what I always do and wonder if she is after my money or working with THOSE people or if she is just the wrong this or that?  Will I worry that THIS GUY banged her once or that she's got too many children or that her problems aren't my problems.  

It's much easier to grow, when you are small.