Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Uchipu wins


BLM:71 WHM:54 SMN:36 WAR:56 THF:70

Well the linkshell is a mess. Can someone say "Where's my ban stick?" If the old saying that goes "Power corrupts" holds true, then power corrupts kids much more easily.

If you have a nice new +5 Flaming 2-handed Sword of Abyssal Banishment, do you let your kids play with it?

Anyway, I will keep writing in my blog and doing crap solo I guess, if Uchipu leaves. I am not in this linkshell for anyone but her anyway.

Sad part is Marleau started it's downfall. I knew right from the start that Ema was not going to get along with Marleau. Now the thrill of popping pearls is cracklng like Rice Krispies over there.

What can be done? Ema needs to apologize to Ski. Duh. Ski needs to apologize to Mith and say "Stop! I apologize for calling your wife a bloated warthog, heh heh, and I bid you good day. - Connor Macloud" .

I will log back in on Monday. I hope the linkshell is still existent at that point or I will have to have a long talk with Uchipu.

Finally! A reason to have a long talk with Uchipu. ^^

I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home