Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Rajas bling

BLM:75 WHM:69 SMN:44 THF:75 WAR:61 RNG:43

Well my workplace has improved of late due to the new area I am sitting in. I have some a place right in the middle of the area which isn't so bad but everyone that wants to annoy me is strategically placed somewhere nearby. The good part is though that I am becoming more used to moving and I find that working away from the others is actually far less stressful. I can't say that I enjoy work though since I like to talk to others but I can't abide talking to some people and disliking others that want to be in the conversation and having to talk to them.


In Dynamis I have gotten 4 out of 5 pieces of Relic gear for my THF and am really impressed with the group in general. There are many outspoken people in the group but for the most part noone badmouths others. Mistakes do happen however and the whole group suffers when they do. People have left themselves on auto-follow and then the person that they were following changes equipment and the follow unlocks and leads them right into aggro. Other times people will forget to pass on the drops towards the end of the night and much stress over possible lost gear ensues. All in all I think it's a great group. There is not a real leader that everyone says is bossing everyone around, there is a group and that makes me feel better about being there.


I haven't merited in a while and haven't upped my dagger skills any. I have been working on my WHM a lot but I find myself really unliking having to buy the Blessed Set for him when he hits 70. I think I am just gonna wait til I get relic gear for him and do it that way. His gear now looks like junk on him cuz its like level 55 Cotehardie and stuff but the mix of that and Crow's gear really statistically are better for WHM than even the Artifact Gear. Still, I need to get the WHM body from Xarca soon before they cut back on doin Xarca runs. First of course, I need to get WHM to 73 which could take a couple of weeks. I don't even like partying with WHM too much either cuz I love to merit with THF.


I just finished doing COP and I finally got my Rajas Ring. That and a nice fat Thunder Ring will put my THF right at the top gear-wise. I even got half the fat fee for the ring ready and just need to sell my old Great Sword to be able to buy it. It's a slow sell though. I have had it up for sale for the last 2 months or so and it is always the only one on sale and noone wants it. It's a level 56 Darksteel Claymore +1 and the next one is a level 60 Zweihander so paying a fat fee for the +1 version is something you can easily skip if you want to.


My BLM is really starting to get the nice stuff too. He has the Elemental Torque and the Arborist Nails and I have the BLM Belt locked up from Dynamis-Valkurm and if I get that I can just skip getting the Penitent's Rope and save myself the 500k or so. I also have the Sorcerer's Petasos locked up too and when that drops I will probably beeline it to the BLM body AF just so he can look cool with his new hat. That's gonna be a while though cuz a lot of BLMs are going for the hat and we have a lot of BLMs in our Dynamis.


They are talking about upgrading another relic piece for one of the officers and from what I hear it's has a hidden +30% MAB! If that's true then perhaps they should have upgraded that first! Still, I don't think he should be given the relic piece if he doesn't do the work of forming parties but I dunno.


Relic weapons should only be found on successful leaders, imo.