Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, November 12, 2007

The Saving continues

BLM:75 WHM:74 SMN:47 THF:75 WAR:61 RNG:44

I took off to come see a game here in Tennessee and whatdaya know, we won. Unfortunately, I was unable to get online to go to Dynamis on Friday but I so rarely get to have a vacation that I figured it was worth it.

I have a new schedule now that puts me in a bind with Dynamis now but I will manage it.

I haven't been playing much at all lately and the lack of drinking has really destabilized my body. I feel sick all of the time and I have a nagging "cold" spot where my kidney normally is.

I hope it's not serious. I expect it will go away soon though as long as I keep drinking normally for a change. I now drink like only once a week and can't even get drunk then cuz I work the next day. That's supposed to be a good thing but man my body is paying the price for it.

I had enough money to finally get the Seraweels and what did I do? I bought a Gully +1. Sorry but I just HAD to have it. Oh well, the saving continues.