Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Audi 190hp whoas

BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:47 THF:75 WAR:62 RNG:44

Well I have finally maxed out my merits in Elemental Skill and I have enough merits to get that one ability they all find so useful, Feint. It's strange that they don't want too much DOT going on in Dynamis but Frost is the same exact thing as Feint and can be cast non-stop on mobs. I guess the hard part is making sure noone DOTs one of the slept ones.

I leveled my WAR a bit today and he is still using his nice GSD but it always surprises me how fast people will open their mouths in exp parties like before we even get started. How are people supposed to try hard when people go, nice /thf sub, where's your /nin? One JP responded to the crack that there would be a serious loss in attack like -20 or something and the guy just shut up and she was allowed to stay. NAs really are better off not talking to JPs about stats cuz they just come across as stupid. We were in a RDM> DD/NIN pt though and we were supposed to be saving MP by taking hits through the shadows. Well in stride I ask if I can /whm since that would help with curing and add Blink but they just sed no. With AF and Divine Seal I would have at least halved the MP spent by the RDM but NO... war/whm is just too stupid-looking to be allowed a chance even in specialty party where noone is making any sense. The RDM spent about half an hour curing the crap out of us as hate went everywhere, (ie. no tank) and I almost never got off a Sneak Attack at all because the mob was always moving. Well, in retrospect he probably blames me for the RDM quitting but /whm would have worked in that group!

At work I got a low score on one of my monitorings from my new boss but I am sure it is because I took a day off recently with pay. The company hates it when you do that and it's understandable.

The Audi dealership just did service on my car and after returning it , the Check Engine light came on. I told them it ws perhaps their fault but they disagreed. Then they asked me to pay for the diagnostic to find out what the real problem was and then they found a problem that costs $400 to fix. So I paid it and counted my blessings I guess that they weren't REAL goofballs about the whole thing. By paying, I supposed that my assuming it was their fault(for the last 8 months there has been no CHECK ENGINE light on> how could it POSSIBLY NOT be their fault since they just did service on it) had perhaps rubbed their feathers the wrong way a little bit. My guess actually is that they needed their "protection" money cuz they came out with recommendations and I rejected all of them cuz I wasn't ready to spend. Well they MADE me ready to spend! So I paid them and got my car somewhat better and with new oil and some new hoses that were very hard to get to and hey that costs money.

Today, the check engine light is on again. :(

What a racket! I just recently wrote how they messed up my car too. I should have left them alone but I am so forgiving, I thought if I go in there and pretend I am a new customer maybe they will start fresh and do a good job but no. I am not sure what they want but I AM sure they don't wanna see me again as a customer.