Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Playing the game

BLM:76 WHM:76 SMN:80 THF:75 WAR:78 DRK:75 RNG:75

I have begun playing the game and I also have purchased the Visions of Abyssea add-on to further realize the advantages of leveling there. It is a huge improvement to what it used to be like and I must say that I am enjoying the game again somewhat.

It's funny the GMs say that there are far less RMT than they used to be but at the same time there are a lot of characters that seem to come close to harassing me like the RMT used to. Other clues add to the fact that there probably are a lot of RMT people out there continuing to do the do.

There is nothing useful for SMN by the way and the job is not really suited for healing in Abbysea though it does function as a sort of support character in ways.