Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Personal profile

BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90


I registered for match.com a while back but I don't feel like paying so I am gonna put the information here.

I am a male btw, gamers, so don't try to pretend you like me and stuff, you fags.


Motto:
We have no fate but what we make and sometimes it's not even worth the effort. I am cynical but well-mannered, except for the car door...

Personal profile:
I am tall and strong but sometimes weak-willed and negative. I have spent a great deal of time dealing with cynicism and basic mistrust. I have an ability of making anyone my friend but then comes the hard part which is having it stay that way. I dress up well but make everything go to hell in a handbasket over the littlest things. If you are a good talker and I don't have to do a whole lot to keep you interested in a subject, then I can do that because I know a lot about everything but am not expert at hardly anything.
Pets:
My dog died last year his name was Happy.

Political views:
Non-conformist

College:
Jacksonville University

For fun:
I like movies, movies, movies, and maybe some nachos to go with another movie. Most of my time at home I spend watching Netflix or playing piano or writing in my blog, oh and games.

Last read:
The Notorious Jumping Frog of Calaverous County. I keep it in the bathroom and its short so its kind of easy to read over and over. My favorite color is yellow but you'll have to figure out why.

Education:
I almost finished my MBA... surprise surprise.