Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, October 10, 2011

talkin bout POP music

BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

I found out that I didn't have to go out and get a DRK testimony to do the level break at 90. I got all geared up with my THF and got ready to use some Treasure Hunter to get the DRK testimony to drop but it took a long while. I was dismayed to find out that there was only one DRK mob in the area and after much ado and even taking on the Notorious Monster nearby I decided that since a WAR testimony had dropped that I would kill maat with my WAR. And then i do the dialogue and poof I get the Obtained message. Ah well, guess it's time to hit up some worms for the level 95.

I saw the Cinderella Suite on a side show for Disney today and I started to yearn for money again. Yah, I have had my expensive car, expensive apartment, even expensive hotel suite and I guess you could say that nothing amazes me all that much anymore. I realize thare are some really great things out there but my Audi sounded like a Ferrari once, my apt had a roman tub that I used to no end not only to watch TV and play Soulcalibur for hours while in the tub but to completely cure me on any zits problem that could possibly remain. I stayed in the Protofino Hotel once in Disney and it was great and even stayed in a hotel with a Jacuzzi on my visit to Niagara Falls. But now Im like meh, I would like room service but not really if it's gonna be like stupid. If you get clean sheets and hot water for 60 bucks and some whatever hotel and you go to a super nice hotel and get a nice place all fancy and still basically come away feeling like you got clean sheets and hote water for 600 well then thats not really a value in my book. I used to like that song that says he was all about value because that's what I am like. Of course my idea of value is no date, one night stand and whaddaya know we like each other let's move in. Now that I'm old I guess that's a little unrealistic but it didn't used to be hahahaha.

today I wanna talk about prejudice. Yah there are women out there that are a lot like Sarah Silverman and by that I don't mean pretending to be Jewish. I mean that are all proper about sex and want it when it's right so that she won't feel ashamed about getting naked. That's a lot of expectations though to have for other people. And that's what prejudice is. You expect them to act like you and if they don't well then you talk about em.

Yes talking about people is evil. First you talk about a person let's call him Bill Gates cuz he's likable. Then you say "he did this to Steve Jobs" I hate him. Then people are like making it obvious to him that he KNOWS what he did to Steve Jobs and then you basically just straight out talk about Bill Gates like he isn't worth the seat he's sitting on.

Soon after this you start to wonder about people with little round glasses like Bill Gates likes to wear. Is he Jewish you think cuZ maybe his parents need to get some blame. Does he like using the word Doody? I hate that! Suddenly you are wondering if that white skin color is it British white or is he one of those Spanish white people with red haired parents that have a "mutt" white on their babies so you cant tell if he's a red-head or a brunette. Yes and suddenly it hits you... he's rich! The bastard!

Yeah and how did this all start? We need to put a fix on racism because people like to do like they are treated. If we treat Mexicans like they smell well then they aren't gonna bathe and even the preacher at church is gonna be "well I can tell who the good christians are in the congregation and who has been watching too much Sarah Silverman". Because we like to do what is forbidden. if you treat your girl like she cheated on you, you are gonna find out what prejudice is when she is like, "how you like me now?" Even black people act normal up until you are like looking at them spooky like and then they instantly sense it, much like women smell gear, and then they are like OMG it's Nateesha from Burkina Faso come here girl I knowed it was YOU from the lump in your purse and the funny looking rolled up thingy you stuck in your 'fro. Ha ha cuz you know we all love the pot!

So as you struggle to find what is right and wrong with others, struggle with your own easy predilection for talking about others cuz not only is it an attack that goes unanswered, it's a look into a place you don't wanna go.