Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Soapy sales

BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

First of all, I wonder why women show up on television with a skirt. Do they think that they will get more attention? Do they think that they will be taken seriously? Do they think that the show will be made more popular because of their "contribution" to its overall charisma?

I'm watching a discussion on CSPAN live at about 10:15am EST about whatever it is they are talking about and all I am focused on is whether the camera will actually show them uncrossing their legs or crossing them. Is it me?

Meh.

Well today I was talking with my mother about Vito and gays and I explained to her where I get the idea that people can get AIDS. We were talking about the Katrina disaster while watching the weather and saying how it was very unlikely that the same thing will happen this time since all those engineers probably know how to work the levees this time. My father said that Bush did a bad thing about not caring about the city and we talked about how the governor was taken out of office after he misspent the money sent and then we talked about how systems of people tend to do just like they did in Somalia, they tend to funnel most of the "goodwill" to the warlords who then give a meager portion to the people if they beg them for it enough. So he was talking about how Bush had little regard for New Orleans and by the bye I mentioned how Reagan had little regard for the gays of New York when the AIDS epidemic broke out. I base this on the movie Vito that I watched which gave an account of what he went through watching all of his friends die right in front of him, left and right.

Oh I remember, it was because she told me a story of how a wife with her lady friend conspired to kill her husband. She mentioned that he had a horse ranch which immediately led me to believe that he was cruel to her and that those people tend to treat all of their "pets" in the same mindset. She had added that it was a younger woman with an older man which I mentioned was just like a cousin of mine in New Orleans which married an older man and we were watching pictures of them on facebook yesterday.

So the story goes that he was addicted to horse tranquilizer, which made me laugh because heh when you have access to something powerful you just GOTTA get a quick taste of it and soon you are just doing it over and over, much like drinking and driving. Boo, not funny.

She gets the idea that she can kill him with this and sure enough she puts a couple of drops in his mouth while he is sleeping and he overdoses like about a week later or something she said. Then she mentions that she puts him in a freezer and then drives his car to Las Vegas from Florida and eventually puts him in a cornfield. Someone notices a bunch of buzzards circling something in the corn and its the guys hand poking out of the ground where they made the hole. It's hilarious when you stop thinking about the reality of HOW SCREWED UP are you if you are driving around with a body in your trunk!

Well it turns out this wife and her friend are lesbians to which I add well that explains it. I was told once that gays and lesbians, their mindset is rebellious. They tend to try new things like same sex sew which is out of the norm and with that mindset they are more prone to criminal behavior... NO NOT like drinking and driving thank you very much!

Well, it's a small wonder then to imagine Reagan waiting for all those gays to die off. I mean in the show, in the 70s, the gays were parading in the streets, having festivals and they really knew everyone by name and, it's just my opinion, you couldn't imagine a more congenial environment. But the truth was they had drugs and sex so often that their contribution to society was merely to attract other people to their lifestyle which was to work as little as possible, have as much sex and drugs as possible, and then just embrace the new day like an opportunity to be incredibly happy again. I used to feel this way. I don't see anything wrong with it and if I had money in the bank and I was gay, I would be happy to start this movement up all over again.

But what is a president going to think? What do the leaders of New York city think? What do it's religious leaders that are trying to get the city to maintain the order think?

Well in "Vito" it shows his account. It's devastating. If I wasn't so faithful and if I was more terrible I would blame the government for causing AIDS. It was HORRIBLE. A bunch of peaceloving happy people suddenly start to die off by the thousands. THOUSANDS. His account is more name by name which gives you an idea of what it must have felt like. His partner gets it and goes to the hospital and they can't cure him. His huge band of friends start to tell each other who is dead and who is in the hospital. It's sad that none of these people had children because this account will just go into history mostly forgotten and it is a visceral example of what can happen when you are on the wrong side of society's goodwill. I would venture to say that people at the hospital would treat them with prejudice. I mean it's obvious when you're gay and it's much like being a black person. You can't hide it. So this opportunity to treat the bad people badly doesn't escape people at the hospital but that's supposition on my part. Well it's not like they had a cure anyways.

So on to the discussion. I mentioned that AIDS comes from infection. That all disease comes from infection. She thought that only gays got it and then she mentioned that poop had microbes. Microbes are alive and they move. Pests if you will. But they can't live in the poop. Nothing in your body is produced with microbes that are dangerous to it. Poop is not full of microbes. She insisted that it was.

Pests come from outside. They are always out there looking for something to maintain it. The vast majority of them die off starving much like maggots die off but for the few lucky ones that crawl across teh entire garage after so many more of them get taken away by ants. That's microbes. The vast majority of them die but only a few of them can establish a colony and once that's done then you have an infection.

And that's what happened with AIDS. People having dirty sex are how you put a dirty something right next to poop which we all know is not useful to humans anymore but very nutritious for the vast majority of pests out there including flies and whatnot. Poop is food and before you get rid of it it is free of pests. The error in judgement comes in having anal sex with a dirty penis. The skin of the penis is where these pests come from. If you are covering your genitals and not showering and sweating, we all know that eventually this causes an itch. Fungus. Some pollen from a tree somewhere landed on your penis while you were at the gas station and you decided to go a third day in the same underwear and now you have an itch witch is usually a fungus which if you just shower and keep it dry with powder or frequent wipedowns will all but remove it. Problem is fungus is food for pests also. These are much harder to get rid of.

These are harder to get rid of. They can burrow in your skin while you bathe. They can take the heat by using your own body to protect themselves much like an igloo, made of ice, protects from cold temperature. These are much harder to remove but once you outsmart them, by shaving your hair which they probably burrow into also or by wiping often with fresh soapy hand towels, and then keeping the area dry so that there is no moisture, they go away also.

But take these pests and shove them into an anus or a vagina and now you got new problems. Moisture everywhere. Occasional air from farts or whatnot. Plenty of food from blood or poop. And moreover these pests once they die become food for mutations in cells that can use this waste which is something of a confusion for your body since it is already dealing with waste and finds a way to "deal" with this unique form.

To exarcerbate the issue, imagine you practice frequent "dirty" sex. Imagine you don't give cleaning up it's proper due. Imagine someone with trash all over their house and now you get the picture. It's not the gays that cause disease, it's a lack of cleaning, a lack of hygiene and frankly a "clinical" disregard for another person's well being.

So pony up that blowjob or get your tongue ready because if you wouldn't give another person some personal time with your mouth, WHAT THE HELL do you think will happen when you shove that show in your body?!!!

I had a personal wonderful experience of being accused of having venerial disease. Yeah I know some great people right? I was doing it and doing it with her and one day she starts to have real problems in her vagina and she's like WHY did you do this to me? Hmmf.

The reality was she was the second person I ever had sex with so with a confused look I was like, well GO to the doctor! Come to find out she had a yeast infection. Hmmmf. How do you get that? From not cleaning your underwear or wearing it too often or who knows. But what I got out of the deal is that I had to piss through a sting for about two weeks.

So it turns out that SHE gave me the infection. Hmmf. I always get accused of crap and when people mix it up and find out, they are SO sorry they ever doubted me blah blah blah all after I had to take all of their shit.

But moreover this is something I could have avoided if I had done more cunnilingus. So it's kinda my fault huh? The second girl I lived with had a problem with her vagina that slowly went away the more I did cunnilingus so me being a scientist of sorts I propose to you that you SHOULD use oral sex and use it often to keep each other clean because nothing disinfects like saliva. It's nature's soapy paper hand towel. Soapy sales that's me.

To give an example, everything in our environment should be tasted. No not like batteries but if you want to try a 9-volt battery, me and mine tried it when we were little kids and that's why we turned out so GOOD LOOKING!

Anyway, instead, try tasting your skin, tastes bland right? Just lick your wrist or arm somewhere where you don't sweat and it tastes like nothing. Now clean off one of your fingers. That's right, shove that finger into that nasty mouth, say my name, yeah you know you like that finger.

Anyway, sidetracked again, take that finger and wipe a part of your face that itches. See. Tastes salty. This is because your body is sending puss to whatever part of you body has just been hacked with a piece of pollen or dirt or pest. After enough salt gets sent up and this "particle" start to wriggle closer and closer to where the "food" is, namely a nerve ending, then you will start to itch a whole lot.

What should you do? Scratch it with a nasty finger full of genital stuff you just scratched a minute ago and then touch your eye? No. You should keep your nails clean with soapy hand towels and if you would rather do something quicker, lather up your finger with spit and then wipe. Eureka, the itching stops. yep and it's cheap too. You know I ought to get some money for this.

It's what all the animals are doing to their young, it's what apes do to each other. I once told my girlfriend that I was licking her face because I cared about her and she loved it, or so I thought. One day she decided to do it to me and I laughed because I thought it felt good but afterwards I felt it was a bit weird so I stopped doing it to her.

One thing is certain though, before her, I was racked with a zit problem. I had zits everywhere it seemed. But all of that went away once I had regular sex. Don't ask me why, I don't know, but sex cures anyone that has a problem with pimples.

And what is funny is that masterbation doesn't help. I mean does your skin get stronger by touching another person's skin? Your prostate has nothing to do with it. Maybe your purpose in life, of being with another person intimately, it's because of having some success in that that your mind stops making you ugly. And this has happened over and over again in my life, I have problems but once I have regular sex with someone, it all just calms down.

Small wonder then that if you see someone with pimples you know that they are stressed out and not getting enough sexual attention. This is sad. Yet another reason for prostitiution. Noone should have to go without sex anymore than someone should do without steak. I mean it's possible to do without but it's just not natural. People are happier and stronger. You women out there should take note because if you have some major cause going on like politics or a business or maybe you just got a term paper or thesis due and you MUST get this project finished, if you think about quitting and you wonder why you have gotten so weak all of a sudden. If you are about to graduate law school or about to quit, if you are about to finish solving the cure for cancer but things just are not adding up. If you are about to quit ANYTHING, if someone is about to quit YOU, sex is the answer. Even if you gotta pay for it.

There is nothing that heals your ability to fulfill your purpose in life like fulfilling your purpose in life.

And it's good for zits too. Sex fuels your desire and without it your spirit goes empty. Even the promise of sex is useful so even if you don't believe in breakin the law, get some wallpaper up, get a Kate Beckinsale poster, (you know you want to), or just turn on skinemax or go to the beach or to a stadium. When you see dozens of women in bikini or thousands of women in a stadium you will find that your reason for living gets renewed. You are gonna be like WOW just one woman can make me happy and just look at em all. So don't listen too much to Joel OStein and praise god too much if you find yourself in despair, find a picture of a woman and remember that they need you like you need them and somewhere out there there's some girl that has lost hope there are any guys that are not liars just like I believe that all women are liars at times and that they they they do this and they do that and they blah blah blah.

But truth is that's not good math. 50% of them must like you. More if you have a good body. Less if you have a history. But all told, you can expect a woman to be just like you if you let her, IF you are careful with what you say and do.

That reminds me of some awful thing one girl said on television on the Spanish channel. They said that famous quote who knows who said it but it was " just ask, the worst thing they can do is say no". Women like this are really missing the point. Just ASK? A rejection is not only a FAIL in fail column for guys, it's a fail in the future you two could hope for. If I had to ask you 3 times before you said yes, then you could expect me to cheat on you 3 times before I think I really hurt you.

I mean how insensitive would I have to be to ask you but not have it really matter if you said yes?

It's a small wonder woman go for married guys, why, because they are used to rejecting people that they led on. They think it's normal to look good spend time with guys and touch them and use innuendo and if he gets rejected and then hurt because you said no, well he's just not GROWN UP is all.

Imagine you are giving someone oral sex. You like using teeth. I mean it's just an accidental scrape here and there right? And even if there is some blood later which you didn't intend for there to be... so what,they're getting what they wanted right?

Well this is how careful you should be with a guy's feelings. Think of us as that guy in Bugs Bunny. Hassaan, remember him? He goes Hassaan like and Hassaan chop all over the place while Bugs drives him crazy. Well that's what women do, so just be careful.

It's hard for real men to pretend to be a woman who is all about manipulation because that's what they are doing all day long talking to each other making deals, secretly using this girl's advice while not being true to their friendship and targeting her boyfriend. By the same token, if you want a relationship where you want to act like a guy then your house needs a stun gun. His and hers. This way there is no question who wins the argument when push comes to shove. I mean arguments have to end that way. All conflict ends in escalation. Always.

You said her mother was mean which she takes offense to which makes you think her mother is now rank one. This always happens. All conflict is a matter of do I matter more. Ranks. It's obvious to everyone that a grown adult needs noone but their spouse and children. But what actually happens is that parents get thrown in, money gets thrown in, the house might get thrown in, cuz you gotta respect the HOUSE!

So she is going to sleep with her mother, who lives with her boyfriend that has a son who sleeps on the COUCH, hmm, close to where SHE will be sleeping, HMMM, ok now it's stun gun time and the sooner the better cuz ONLY after you have tased the crap out of each other will you start to realize where you both were headed... and I will be the first to say that dating a girl at age 20 is nothing like dating a 40 year old and that's what I need. I don't want maybe I like you and tomorrow I don't so sorry I'm too young to know what I like. I can handle rejection if it means the end of the relationship and if there is a good reason but to just have someone say oops I slept with him cuz I like it in my butt but only when I do drugs which you don't have cuz you're a loser... yeah, that I DON'T need.

So back to why all that can happen is you will say no. It's not all that can happen. A girl that you like should be sparking you with her eyes, or like my mother says, should be "dandole cuerda" which means giving a guy some wind. Once you like her and she only likes you everyone else will get the message and then it's time to ask her out. Well in my world, I have never failed. Almost every girl I asked said yes and most of the time I have wanted to stay with a girl, we have stayed together. That's cuz I'm in charge. Small wonder that I'm in charge so rarely I guess but meh, that's my mindset. I make sure I'm gonna get a yes.

The alternative? I go WOW, you said yes, I'm so happy I could shit myself. (People that shit themselves are monkeys, in this case it would be me) When are you available? Who else are you dating? I'm just gonna ask out 2 or 3 other girls anyways because I didn't expect you to say yes and I have already gone ahead and bought them flowers and if I don't get their answer well that's just a waste of money and besides you might change your mind, right? That's a woman's perogative so I better get it right while I can. If they turn out to be nicer than you or have a lot of money you will understand if I don't call you back right cuz, after all, selfishness is expected. Besides these things never work out and we are lucky when they do. It's a dog eat dog world and, are you still there... if you are it's because you are a very evolved creature that fully believes in all of this and have chosen this lifestyle, if you're not still there, it's because you are wondering why I make a simple date so complicated. Besides how can I brag to my girlfriends how many times I rejected you if you get all fussy right off the bat.

Girls just hate being called easy. If more girls were easy, I would have had more girlfriends. Maybe I am easy? Is that bad? I don't think of myself as easy.