Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cause and Effect



BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

I was watching the episode of Star Trek TNG named Cause and Effect and it reminded me of when I said that the world was doomed. My previous blog mentioned that since other people had nukes and they weren't going to give them up then the end of the world was just a matter of time. Also, I recently sent a tweet out to Erin Burnett's show about a piece about the end of the world. Some hotshot had this new-fangled idea that we would send out a craft to cover the rock with a bag and re-orient the rock and return it to an orbit around the moon. I said that there was no way to stop an asteroid, but I put it in all caps and accented the part about being unable to do it. So after laughing a couple of times and realizing how rude it sounded, I deleted it and I kindly pointed out that the 3 black spots that appeared on Jupiter in the late 90s were noticed like 2 days later and the mystery as to how they got there was determined to be asteroids. So it stands to reason that if our ever-watchful scientists weren't able to catch those, then we have to assume that the only warning time we will get is if we see the asteroids between here to there. And that means we have no hope of preparing for some asteroid that we notice only some few months away so you might as well get used to it that when it comes, it comes and best we can do is wonder what it will be like after. System reset. It's funny because sometimes I wonder if the entire world revolves around me. After I read all of the reasons for dinosaurs dying it became obvious to me that an asteroid was the best explanation. A couple of years later, everyone agrees with what I had already determined to be true. It was only a guess but my guesses usually work out to be true.

Anyways, the cause and effect part of the episode reminded me that civilizations are destined to fail. The evil people always dominate and silence the productive and less aggressive good people, like eyes without a face. So to stop this from happening again we will have to do what they did in the episode. We know, even my professor knew in my MBA class of International Finance he knew, that governments end up dominated by a few and when the boiling point is reached, a revolution occurs, and he said it has occurred over and over again in Central America. Since he knew that and because I know so much about the Reagan era, I have to wonder if somehow we got infected with what they had. Why? Because it's too late for us. We already have oligarchies forming. People with a thousand times the influence of a regular person is not the country our fathers formed when we broke from rulership. I once told my mother that the most powerful person in the tribe is not the chief, is not the elder, or the virgin, it's the witch doctor. Because he doesn't really know everything, but people hoping that he does will assume anything he says as law. Faith is a fickle thing. Like fire, if you give it enough fuel, it takes on a life of its own. You can have so MUCH faith that relatives and sons and daughters can become immortal, with the appropriate sacrifices ya? You can shoot innocent people as long as they have a smidgen of mental illness because why, faith in your law enforcement. Police are your noble warriors but if you get too many people put together in one place, eventually you get rejects. Mutants. Training day cops that treat people like statistics, not as neighbors. It's hard to run this country because of that. This country where the cops carry guns and bibles and make oathes but better not believe in religion cuz if they even cry out God bless you, you could be set free. Our country is a sham sometimes, but only to people that haven't spent the time learning the lessons like I have. Of course, now you're probably wondering "Oh here comes the part where I join his club and gain a deep understanding blah blah blah".

Yes.

But it's too late anyways. There is no hope of creating a new political party that will somehow outfox the amount of political influence that is out there. Just look at the Defund Obamacare movement. The guy, Ted Cruz, spent all of that time earning money for future elections and did things the right way asking for a petition and trying to get the news to take up his message but all for naught. What hope would we have next to that? And he STILL gets called ridiculous for trying. Even though he has congressmen and senators walking in lines, waiting for a negotiation.

And fact is, it's not about force. Government is not about telling the people what they have to do, it's about supporting the people that are doing. In Citibank that was the role of our managers all the way up to our CEO, Paul Kahn. He made speeches and in those he said that the role of the manager was to support the associate and that nothing was as important as Associate Delight. I believed him too because as we find out more and more about public officials we learn that they are supposed to be public servants. So by that vein, this debacle is something that should have been handled by votes or by polls but all that happened was that the President said no and no and no and unfair tactics and burn the country but we will say no and that it's your fault. To be fair though I don't like how they handled it and frankly I like the President but I don't know if I am sympathetic to his cause of not being treated unfairly or if I am being duped by a master duper who instead of counting votes, is throwing a tantrum with his head in a box so noone can hear, and look what they done to me. But his speech after made sense to me. We need discussion not dysfunction. We need to win an election. We definitely need a Republican because it's obvious even if all the country wants the STUPID healthcare crap THROWN OUT and forgotten, it's gonna get vetoed. About a month ago I thought it was so stupid of those republicans to try to repeal ACA 40+ times until I was on the other side. Now I realize how wrong it is to have a president against something the majority wants to have happen. It's all so rotten on both sides I want to stop thinking about it. You see the corporations are lining up into nodes as we speak. Communications nodes, medical nodes, military nodes, agriculture nodes, etc. They are in control of the industry and though the appearance is that there is plenty of competition and opportunity, the people at the top are becoming fewer and fewer. Soon it will be like old times in the village with Bobby Baker is the baker, Wendy Healey heals people. George Bush mows your lawn and hers, and hers, and his. 

All of it is getting privatized and even though we have a Democrat in charge, he aint helpin. And when we try to throw out the Affordable Care Act(ACA) by electing a Republican president, the Republican will just open up the faucets again and the corporations will raise prices some more and money that was going to the medical community will just get flooded over to the oil industry or cable companies. So you see, it doesn't matter which party because they both bow to the rich. And in our struggle to understand we just end up at the explosion doing something slightly different this way or that but unable to keep the Enterprise, OUR COUNTRY, from exploding.

In the episode, the Enterprise has an amazing doctor that can dance and does botany and is also a master stage director and carries on relationships with ambassadors aplenty all while being deathly afraid of something happening to her son who is a genius time-traveler that hooks up with all manner of girls but who comes across as a klutz except when it comes to Barclay because he has no problem calling him Broccoli. In other words, they could have probably done without those two; the Crushers. Still, you get used to them.

Ok sidetracked, so in the episode the Doctor is first to notice a desavu. A Desavu is a feeling that you have done the same thing before somehow. Soon after that enterprise explodes but a same scene starts over again and this time she and some more people get the desavu. Enterprise explodes and we start at the poker scene again and this time everyone stops playing and guesses the cards down to the last and soon they all start to do investigations trying to determine why so many people are hearing voices. Enterprise explodes but because of their investigations they send a message into the future to help the next enterprise that is going to have to start all over without knowing that they are doomed. So that is our solution. We can't stop millions of people in cable or millions of people in football or in oil that already are making money because SO MANY other people depend on them not quitting, we have to understand that there will be a revolution, and find a way to make the next constitiution, one that doesn't allow people to have a thousand times the influence of another. Make one that really really doesn't allow kings this time. And it's going to have to be in code and be able to survive sabotage. It should be obvious to everyone now that all this history, everything we are doing, is going to be erased in favor of whoever takes over by force and decides to re-write history. It will be a replaying of the Star Wars episode where only a Jedi could hide an entire planet full of clones and that Jedi turns out to be Count Doku that uses a false name, who knew. I mean we already are using email and that is so infiltrated, it's a wonder we aren't all already speaking a different language merely by suggestion. You see if every time we read something we see COKE, we start to like COKE and even though we call it branding, what it is is control. Unimportant though, because one person cant stop the explosion like in the episode. We have to work together and figure out everything we can and then one person, maybe artificial, has to save the plans for our new constitiution on the next go around.

Yes, I already mentioned that the end is as avoidable as an asteroid. I wonder how news programs can say such things but hey if its an opinion, then it's not lying so meh. Here I am giving you MY opinion and even if it is mostly true, it's still not lying. Again I point you to Moses as an example of rich people with slaves that got tired of it. Do you think the rivers turned to blood because of a chemical imbalance? I don't want to diminish your religion if you have one so let's go on to the Roman Empire and it's collapse. All great things become huge and then topple. But this doesn't mean we can't foresee the end and plan. This episode, like so many of you said the last time scoffing at my predictions of the end, proves that we have to will to try to avert it, even if we can't. And if we can't avert the explosion, at least we can build a better country the next time.

I want to spend some time on how important it is for some of us to keep written journals. If you use a tablet or a desktop, try to print your journals and store them from time to time because unlike in times past where information could just be scanned onto microfilm and then stolen and kept in a safety deposit box, information today is being stored and rewritten all of the time and the only thing you can do with your computer after someone has hacked it is to pull out your written copy of what you wrote and say here goes what I said. that's why you always ask for a receipt, because some people think aw how sweet he trusts me I don't have to give him a receipt and other good people think, "This is the guy, that is the reason, our WHOLE SOCIETY is going to the dogs!" Because people get used to not asking for a receipt, ALL KINDS of opportunity is introduced into our everyday lives. Remember also that history is rewritten by the victors. If we get taken over by the Spanish or the Russian or China whoevers, will it matter to you that you can't read anything your daughter writes to you? Take aims to keep people from being able to watch other people's stuff by getting used to chgg passwords and if you have a virus, take time to report it so that our healthy core of people that handle that are aware. I know I sound like a douche bag about now.

If you find someone like an elder to rely on, keep him happy. It's very easy to dismiss someone that does a lot of thinking as lazy but it takes time and effort to even understand things much less write them out and edit them. Don't treat unhireables or even elderly people as inferiors. These are the people that can watch the news all day long for you and keep you abreast of whether storms are coming or the police are letting dogs maul teenagers in your area. It might be important to know that stuff.

It's funny I am so broke because I always was at the top of my class in scores and as long as that was true I didn't rate grades as so important. The other day I was traveling to Saint Augustine. Is that the oldest city in America? You could call it ancient couldn't you? Well I was there at this state park and a couple walks up and starts to cough straight away and claim that they're from New Jersey. I wonder if that means something if you say you're from New Jersey? Well all I know is they mentioned something about having a boat and it reminded me of how much I wanted a boat while I was saving for my house. It was gonna be a while before I got enough money together but as soon as I passed the 10k mark my car had a problem that required 6000 to fix. That was good timing though huh? Never in my life have I even HEARD of a 6000 car repair even existing and as soon as I have enough cash in my bank, POOF, 6k repair conveniently pops up. Is it any wonder I have no faith in mechanics. My car is an Audi. I guess I have said this before but it bears repeating. Those cars suck. Audi = rate down. Oh my point was that I was so smart in high school that I thought surely I will be in the top 10% of rich people because I know so much. And you know, you might think because I didn't study that I was lazy but no, I did study. I just studied stuff I liked, like math and science. I studied hard in those areas because I liked them, I didn't get to be smart because I was born this way, I practiced. I even used to do mental exercises just to keep my mind in shape. My sister and me would think of stuff from movies and then we would do nothing else until we could pull the name of the movie out of our heads. Now my sister eventually started using her phone to look stuff up but the point of the whole exercise was to strengthen her mind.

Ok so enough about the world ending and remembering that Audi of Jacksonville sucks. To end this I want to point out that I figured all of this would happen about 20 years ago, that we would slowly digress into aggressive poor people taking from the slightly rich until only aggressive rich and poor remained. And I have said that the best thing to do was to choose your wife and quietly raise your family because you really can't stop this "globalization" from happening.

But on second thought, and after watching this episode and understanding that there are otherworldly things out there that we can't explain yet, we are not doomed. If we can keep the enterprise (our country) from exploding just once, we can keep it from exploding ever again.
 
(edit: everyone agrees to do what smartest guy suggests but if instead he does what the ranked person suggests then the ship is saved)