Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

It's so wrong

BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

The hardest thing to draw  for me is the ear. I can draw the body of a man or woman to some degree but when I get up to the ear and the face, I have to use reference points and I still manage to mess them up to some degree. It's funny to me to find myself in front of a woman's little ear. I wonder if that is a fetish.

I remember the first time a girl blew in my ear I was so annoyed, I wondered WTH are you doing? She was like "it's supposed to turn you on." But it didn't.

Fast forward to a couple of years later when some girl decided to breathe and moan in my ear...

Kapow!

That's the sound of an imminent explosion going off in your pants!

So after that ravishing experience, I started to do it to women and sure enough what works for guys, works for girls just fine. I have always been curious of women's parts and not just the ears and the obvious. 

And yet sometimes a woman is so manly that it kinda grosses me out. If they have crap behind their ears or if their coochie smells funny or their feet smell, it has it's effect. I don't mind the smell of sweat but I do mind it if the smell is rank of old clothes or somethin.

I love women that have small little tiny ears. In fact, this is a good time to mention that I like short women. There is something mystical about a little woman being able to give you A LOT of satisfaction.

It's SO wrong.