Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Chrissy

BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

Wisniewski is the name of the NJ state rep that is leading the George Washington Bridge investigation.  Rachel has said that it is pronounced wizNESski, probably after asking him how to pronounce it because she implied to us that others had mis-pronounced it.  

I know from a relative that it is pronounced wizNUski.  Or so I thought but after hearing everyone pronounce it this way and that, I began to wonder.  And recently with that relative nearby, I asked him how it is pronounced and he mentioned that his father told him that in Polish it was correctly pronounced vizhNEFski.  

People on the air still pronounce it 3 different ways though, making you wonder if people just don't respect him enough, or if they frankly just don't BELIEVE Rachel, which of course I do. 

I got an idea, let's have Rachel call him Governor Chrissy for a while.  This way Lawrence can pronounce wizNUski his way, the reporters can pronounce it another, and little Irin Carmon, can belt out her one-liner finally..."it's pronounced ih-RIN!"

Everyone gets to go home pissed.

ps. if they could just get Wisniewski to say HIS OWN name, we'd all be set. I used to call Charlize Theron... SHARleez therrOWN, but once I heard her call herself SHARleez THERRun, I knew what to call her. Btw, Rachel Maddow is pronounced MAD-owe, while we're on the subject.