Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, August 04, 2014

Spago


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

Spago is like spaghetti but shortened right? I like it because it's intuitive but not exactly good grammar right? I mean there's no O.  

If I delete tweets it's because I can see that a "I'm fucking Matt Damon" tweet, even though it was meant to mirror the feeling that Sarah had towards Jimmy, back at her, and really be about "hah hah I got your ex-boyfriend then if you got this guy in the picture" feeling, like a Stewie-Cheryl Tiegs-Brian comedy strip;  it sort of came across like a "we all hoes" so guy who said it is a sexist quip.  

So for that... I'm sorry.  

So I deleted the tweet even though it might have been a really excellent comedy piece on different levels. 

But you can't follow someone and allow them to suffer from it.  If somehow my comedy POSSIBLY diminishes their fame,  I can't allow that.  And even though I am seldom squeemish about saying how I feel, I had to quash this one attempt. 

Later I realized more that sending tweets and deleting them like that was like terrorism, it was very unintentional but if she read them and if I kept doing it, it could seem like I was having a good time, but I wasn't, especially since most of the time it takes me at least 10 minutes to think up good STUFF.  

Another attempt at humor poked fun at her needing help, to which I replied "need help curling your toes?" 

lol (laughs out loud)

I know very subtle, so subtle in fact I might have got softly punched in the mouth for no reason if I was at a table with her... so it was delete time again.  I don't mind rough women but not while I'm laughing with/at/with/trust me WITH you.  I need time to get it and take it back but let me have my chuckle for posterity's sake.  

Anyways, It was long week missing that feeling... that warm feeling I have sometimes.  

It's described in the Star Trek Episode The Perfect Mate.  I know, there I go with perfect again.  Well, I like the idea that you are able to choose anyone you want but that there is a set person you are supposed to meet that despite whoever else you like, is the one that gets to rule the planet with you.  

I like the idea that maybe someone else might STEAL me from the person I am destined for, like Picard almost did in the show. And I like the idea that anyone of those crewmembers could have ruined the plans of millions if they were not careful with her.  You might think, aren't you a little OLD to be planning a marriage(believing in Leprechauns)?  No.  I think all of my past has been a HUGE mess of mistakes and that those are that many fewer that will happen AFTER I am married.  

PS. Though I hear Geritol is coming back and is popular among 60 somethings with teenager problems...