Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Impostering children


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

I am watching CSPAN and they are talking about the immigration problem. 

By the way, what is the new murder capital of the world, can you guess?  Yeah. And you know when children commit murder, it's not murder so, as usual, statistics equals... fungible.  

I was playing some game and listening and listening to a Democrat from Arizona and some lady gets really personal about loving America and wanting the foreigners out.  

Just one small thing about saying "I love America", it's not new.  I task you to find someone here who doesn't love America.   It's like when Bill Maher says that people that end their quotes with "just saying" are basically using that to be jerks.  That's what this lady did.  I love America but... ship those children back, we got too much debt, or I love America but the Mexicans are taking blah blah blah. 

As it turns out she's got a good point, she forsees a LOT of kickbacks yes?  People in politics just can't wait to pass a law that gets their donors some kickbacks for at the expense of the taxpayer.  That's why this crisis seems so contrived.  But she really got disrespectful.  She said this and that about Mexicans and people of another country and you could tell the Congressman got indignant at the comments but hey, YOU are the congreesman.  I don't expect you to stand there and be insulted or interrupted, but I do expect you to listen to honest comments blurted out in public for all to hear, most especially when they end in "I don't expect people in other countries to feed me and pay for a flight home."

Israel.  

They are killing bunches of people aren't they?  And what's funny is that they are getting all indignant about flights being cancelled and the impact this will have to tourism.  How disconnected from the world do you have to be?  You are in a WAR.  What part of WAR ZONE doesn't register?  And strangely enough people here are making indignant efforts to re-establish flights to a WAR ZONE.  

It boggles the mind.  

But I'm glad we saw the number of peolpe being killed because now we have a nice idea of where the murder capital of the world is... Israel.   Yeah.  They aren't taking over the region, because they don't wanna live in a desert, so they just stay this side of the "west side" and continue to make those people miserable just enough so that they can keep attacking them and justify receiving military aid and solidifying their dominance.  And what's more bizarre is that the Palestinians have no leader.  HOW can a country not have a leader?  What the hell is Hamas?  How can we blame destruction on a nothing?  I was ok with attacking terrorists/nothings armed with rifles and hiding in caves, but you aren't going to convince me some nothing GANG is in charge of ground based missiles... that's just stupid.  

Don't be stupid.  If Bin Laden is in Pakistan, we are at war with Pakistan.  If Israel can't find Hamas, they don't WANT to find them.  If Ghandi has a problem with Britain, Ghandi's gotta die!  

It's not hard.  

I believe they have a contraption set up over there where they periodically SACRIFICE humans and it's despicable, unworthy of a democracy, unworthy of even being considered civilized.  It's not civilized to make yourself strong by racism but it SURE does feel good. 

Hitler taught us that, and here they go perpetrating the same thing that was done to the Jews.  It's like a bad record that you love but you know is forbidden.  

Ok that's enough about human sacrifice.  I imagine Israel as a sort of Sparta.  Since all of them are made to serve in the military, NONE of them have a chance at being civilized.   I believe in the military just like anyone else.  There is a time and place for it.  But you can't have a whole country of military, that's just stupid.  They will attack anyone, anywhere for anything and there will always be an enemy.  The ruling class of THAT society will always FIND an enemy to attack and evil will always reside in their blood. 

Evil is the need to attack someone.  In animals it's natural, in humans... it's a choice.  

Ok enough about the Israel conflict.  I am thankful that we have so much coverage on it because a couple of years ago I couldn't understand that whole paradigm there.  Why could they never find peace?  Now I see how it's working there.  

In immigration, I am willing to address the problem in this way.   As you might guess, I have watched quite a bit of Star Trek in my day.  I usually refer to some scene to make my point.  My lesson for you today is from the episode called I, Borg.  That's probably all you need to know to get what I'm getting at.  

I am Hugh.  Remember when the Borg individual that they capture is NAMED?  It's like he is saying "I am You".  We TEACH him to be an individual.  Oh I know what you are thinking, "they are already individual".  

But the answer lies in IDENTIFYING them.  Give them an ID card with a picture and a magnetic stripe and put their fingerprint on them.  When they get pulled over a sample pad that they put their thumb on should be able to pull up their ID in a computer for the border patrol.  

Put them all in groups.  Fact is, if the foreign governments were NOT so valiantly set up to resist the populace, they woudl never allow this.  The cartels are confidant that the children will be returned and when they do, they come back with knowledge of the system and of the people.  I would expect the children to go so far as to ask the names of the people in charge.  It's pure spying.  And just like in the movie IMPOSTER(great movie, seen it more than 10 times), they are SO GOOD at it because they don't even know they are doing it.  

So make them Hugh.  Make them understand freedom.  make them into the Chinese students that fought back against tanks.  help them understand freedom by giving them a picture of themselves with their official name and their official number and go to the governments of those areas and set them up with registration offices so that these children are allowed to vote as soon as possible, maybe at 16 or even 14.  The risks that they took should be rewarded and by making them powerful, by making them self-determinant, they become willing to engage with others and willing to face their fears.  

And I am FOR voter registration for the sake of preventing VOTER ID fraud, which as it turns out seems to happen quite a bit only people don't go to jail for it, so a lot of what MSNBC says about it implies that it's non-existent when it isn't; but there is NO excuse for making voting MORE difficult by closing off extra days of voting, in my opinion, sorry Rick Scott.