Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Refulgence


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

I just watched a movie about a NOVA episode about a meteor.  Yeah it's the meteor that hit Russia not too long ago.  I kept waiting for the date but they never gave it.  

Strange yes? 

But everyone got good pictures of it and our scientists began to use all of the footage to project the path of where it came from.  It reminds me of Goazer the Gozarian giving people the option to be destroyed by the monster of their choosing... and therefore because they couldn't be calm even at the prospect of their own deaths, they get stomped by the Stay-Puf Marshmallow Man.  

It seems odd that this time around, instead of like it was in the 60s with UFOs and such, we get periodically harassed by meteors and bad weather.  It's kind of uncommon to say the least yeah?  How often did we hit by hurricanes in the 70s growing up?  Probably a lot less I am guessing.  

As usual after watching scientists say a lot of stuff and then CONJECTURE a lot of other things, I begin to make my own theories.  It occurs to me that was is important is the Van Allen Belt.  This is the belt of electro-magnetism that deflect Ultraviolet rays to some extent and perhaps is the single biggest natural deflector of asteroids our planet has.  

And since I have recently been amazed by our planets ability to defend itself from insects with atomic bombs, I have new hope that it probably has a significant NATURAL defense against asteroids.  

Moreover, I believe that the slight air resistance found in the upper atmosphere coupled with the rotation of the Earth is enough to ALWAYS change the trajectory of the asteroid enough to preclude it from impacting the planet at too steep an angle.  And the resulting disaster that many would color as an EXTINCTION level event, I postulate is much like my theory of tri-delta.  The first hit could maximum take 66% and the next coupled with the first could take 90% and a third would take 96%.  So in my mind, there is no extinction level event possible, just like there is no way to poison all of the Earth's waters or air... for too long.  

And the creatures that survive, maybe not the humans, will be the ones that can coincide with and detect radiation and maybe perpetually avoid it, but the planet will always allow a refulgence, in my opinion. 

And it's a lot of crap isn't it making us believe in global warming, space missions, asteroids, unexplained crop circles and even things like mermaids and the elephant's graveyard, (which is said to hide a fortune in ivory right?) but this time I am skeptical to doubt them because NO WAY can scientists see asteroids coming and NO WAY is there such a thing as this HUGE meteor that hit the ground and didn't BLOW UP half of Russia and send up a dust storm that covered the Earth for 10 years, freezing all plant life etcetera.  

No way... except that I SAW this meteor.