Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, August 07, 2014

Let's outstupid the stupid


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

Advice: Don't try to out-stupid the stupid. 

I have done this.  If it's a contest, I usually CAN win and will win at least once just to make sure it's possible.  I have always felt a sort of superior attitude to others in this regard and because I am not trying to be the BEST, I console myself that I wasn't meant to be top dog at everything.  And more to the point, there really shouldn't be a top dog at all because beating out others is just a futile effort.  They can outnumber you, they can make money off you, they can steal your girlfriend.  Top dog is Russian for wolf which means um, spaciva very much, I think.  

How's my Russian? (Some of what I say is meant to keep you on your toes... thot chu knew) 

So today, I'm going to try to give you some parables that I have learned in the course of my life most especially from a dog that lives behind my house.  One night I was out there trying to relax and have a cigarette and I notice a dog barking.  It occurs to me that he might be barking at me, so I bark back and sure enough he is barking louder now.  So I stand up and start barking and he just keeps on barking and I bark louder almost sure that he is going to get tired and go to sleep but no he is blasting his butt off barking and he might be tied to a leash have about 5 feet of space to live in, but he is kicking my ass at barking.  Then I stop.  He continues barking.  I come out on another night and try to talk on the cellphone, that's all you can hear is the dog barking while I'm trying to leave a girl a nice message.  From here to there that dog has almost never stopped barking, for YEARS when I walk outside, if he knows it's me, he starts barking.  And now I'm changing my attitude about it.  If you can be taught, be taught.  Here go some parables for ya. 

You can't out bark a barker.(dogs)

You can't out-lawbreak a lawbreaker.  

You can't out-twitter twitter. (This one's for the Captain)

You can't out-Joe Morning Joe (This one's for the Colonel)

You can't out-crossfire Crossfire. (when I get into a mood suddenly SECupp and the show take a hiatus)

You can't out-cough a cougher. 

You can't out-harass a criminal.(Sort of the same as last one.)

You can't out-Israel Israel.(This one's for Kerry.)

You can't out-comedian a comedian. 

You can't out-sing Sing Sing. (trite, I know, trite)

You can't out-stupid the stupid.  

You can't out-hack a hacker.  

You can't out-smoke a smoker.  

You can't out-boob boobs. 

As you can tell I'm kind of streching it at this point. Maybe I will edit it some more, maybe this was my first best attempt and I should leave it at that.  

PS. Ann Coulter had a great article yesterday about all of us needing God.  I never considered her a person of faith before but she's right.  All of this Atheism is fine, but people need a purpose.  Be it God or the country or sex, you can do great things if you simply want to build more but I feel we are getting away from faith and though having no faith is superior to being misled, it also allows people to unwittingly fill their empty spirit with a something purpose... a something purpose like the pursuit of money.  And if you allow that, then we all REALLY WERE better off being led around by religion. 

(EDIT: actually her blog was about people going to other countries when OUR OWN country needs fixing, which was spot on but meh sometimes I remember well, others... not so well. )