Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

As the whore moans


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

It's time to cut my hair.  

Thankfully it's getting cold and all of the raging hormones from spring are about to be spent.  This is good so that I don't go flirting/not flirting with people on Twitter.  

I just got finished coming back from the store and one guy calls out to this girl "what's your name" and I turn and look and WOW there's this girl with an ACE body wearing a skin tight dress.  I was slightly offended about a minute later after I finished agreeing with his sentiment that she was REALLY good-looking.  

But for some reason I didn't need to call out and get her attention.  Yeah, having been subject to harassment enough times I don't like to "compliment" people in public too much anymore.  

But on Twitter it's different.  I like people to know I am thinking about them or that I look forward to seeing them on TV or what have you so I don't consider that harassment.  

There are times that after a good show or something it occurs to me that she may or may not know how GREAT she was so that's when I send out "applause" tweets, not as harassment, but as applause.  

I have a back problem.  I don't know how it happened.  I slept on my bed with a sinkhole in it for one too many nights and now my back is twisted.  Every time I try to get up from bed now, one half of my body feels like it is about to pop or something.  I walk forward and, I kid you not, it looks like I am a hunchback.  I don't know how it happened but after a week, I changed out the mattress and finally got me a bed with no dip in it and things got back to normal slowly but every once in a while, I wake up with that feeling like I have a hernia somewhere... a huge one.  

When I changed the box spring I found that one of the wooden supports were warped WAY out of proportion which seems incredible but I guess maybe I threw a dumbbell on the bed or something once maybe.  What a disaster though.  I literally couldn't walk right for days.  I hope that it all heals up soon.  Better to mention it now I guess since, who knows how long I will have this... condition. 

I have started to use these shoes that are like slippers but shoes(loafers) and because they are so easy to use, I have stopped using tennis shoes which saves a lot of time putting them on.  Oddly, the tennis shoes I had to use with socks but these shoes I don't have to.  I mean I can still use them with socks but they are kinda thick so it gets sort of contrained in there if I do.  

The downside, of using these without socks, is that sometimes I get this infection right on the corner of my big toes.  I use powder in my shoes, old habit, but I can't tell if it's the fungus that does it or if the powder is getting in there and irritating my toenails.  Recently I tried smothering the area with alcohol and putting some on my feet and that seemed to cure all the problems but now I don't know whether to go back to powder or to start using alcohol for that.  

I could go back to tennis schoes I suppose, with socks, but with my back the way it is, I don't like to sit high on the bed like I have to because it pinches the small of my back somehow.  

I cleaned the XBOX yesterday.  It got cold so I turned off the fan that I had directly on the power supply and STILL it overheated.  I took the plastic pieces off and resolved to dismantle the whole thing but since I found SO MUCH DUST, I simply hit it with the vacuum cleaner and reassembled it and now it seems to be ok.  It's lucky I have a backup XBOX with it's backup power supply that let it work fine.  

Politics don't bother me so much anymore.  I wonder if that is a good thing.  I used to get so riled up with Crossfire but now it's like meh, Democrats losing, so, it's time to quit.  

I think noone has any idea why gas prices are going down.  I have an idea why.  I think it has to do with people knowing what an ass-kicking a Republican president is going to have on the world.  Maybe they know what's comin with Republicans in charge yeah?  

Putin's all changin the map and we sitting here on our hands like Coswell Cogs and Spacely Sprockets... 

"m-m-m-move it?" he said. "MOVE IT!" I said.

So with Rick Scott as governor and people all ok with Christie keeping his Sandy money and Wall Street all having bought this election, maybe it's time to fire up those sacrificial temples for the Republicans so that the world can get ready for the ass-kicking they deserve.  

After all, one of the proofs of sanity is that... 
"He CAN be taught."