Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, March 23, 2015

It was entrapment


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

In the face of public disclosure, I would say that probably those guys should not have gotten expelled from OSU I think, or from Oklahoma University.  the ones that regurgitated some forbidden "nigger" chant that perhaps everyone in a fraternity KNOWS is supposed to be kept secret.  

Hey FOOL, yes you with the cellphone taking pictures of your frat buddies singing forbidden chant... what the HELL were you thinking? 

I have mentioned it before that if you are looking to improve your mindset, there is only so much that math will do, the rest has to be learned by experience.  The errors that crop up over and over again are going to be the ones that you want to focus on and not the many ones that can come up in theory.  

I have mentioned before that we should not have "forbidden" stuff.  Most things that are forbidden can be used to SWITCHEROO your little infraction into a wallop of an infraction that can be used to blackmail you.  Examples of these include the N-word, prostitution, drugs, and others.  Like in this example we find that the boys were just recanting a chant that was taught to them, not straight out hating black people.  They were engaging in the most basic form of uncivility there is.  

But like I said in the last journal, don't rename these KKK bridges, USE them to teach people what is out there.  You remember that Star Trek episode with the guy that was white on the right side and the other RULING race was white on the left and black on the right yeah?  Well that is a perfect example of what people will do without vigilance.  And to support that purpose we must remind people of the Edmund Pettus bridge, of lynchings, but don't say oh poor black people, say oh GANGS!  Yes, gangs, fraternities, secret societies, even the chamber of commerce and the DNC and RNC, are guilty of the herd mentality where we are better.  Even churches and maybe even some people that work in the service industry(no kidding?) are guilty of this GANG mentality where people that are IN are treated better.  

So don't erase people just for being different.  DO recognize racism like was done with those people on the bus, but talk about it and let it vent out so that ALL people can learn what is normal.  

Remember that some people are vegetarians out there and if you killed their dog and slabbed him up on a grill they would probably kill you, unless they were outnumbered by a whole lot of hungry people.  

It's hard to KNOW what is normal, even in a different city, even in a different family, or even in a different church.  

Oh you get it now?! 

Well, that's my lesson for today is to save it for when you have other people that will agree with you.  Remember the question of where.  It's an old adage about fighting from the high ground but really it's probably best stated as it's better to fight when you are in the majority.   

OK, so in other news, my monitor is literally on the blink now.  I got an extra TV so I moved it back to the computer but I must have bumped it or something because it's all but gone now.  I thought it had something to do with another appliance, and maybe it had something to do with the DVI plug being halfway on, but it really is about to go kaput.  

Yesterday, I had to rake leaves and the first thing that happens is the neighbors' dog, free of a collar, starts to approach me and bark.  I recognized it as a pit bull blend of dog so I was a little leary of it.  Later on it started to bark a lot so I threatened it and unlike the other dog that was in someone else's yard, I resolved to shut this dog down.  

But later on it calmed down some and after I called animal control, I lost my fear of it and started to pity it a little bit.  Once I got to work on the leaves, I was distracted and truthfully it didn't have the face or the eyes of a wild dog because I could see that it was young maybe because it didn't wrinkle its forehead so much.  But I was able to get all of the work done including mowing and the pickup of leaves and later on as it started to become more friendly and come close to me without barking, I started to talk to it and it seemed to understand me somewhat and even though it didn't exactly "roll-over" and let me scratch its belly, I felt sorry that the pound was coming to pick it up.  

Strange though yeah?  I called them at 11:30am because it had already barked at an old man, sniffed another man and his tiny dog that was walking by and pursued two girls that were on the sidewalk, never mind the barking, AND it was unleashed, and 2 hours later those people had still not shown up to secure this "public menace".  

But let me be at a drive-thru, and slur my speech and then it's ok to yell at me until I raise my voice and then mention that the police are coming to get me because they pretended not to hear me over and over and then it's ok if the police man just steps out from behind the drive-thru sign literally 5 seconds after she mentions the word police and has me arrested. 

It was entrapment.  And fact is, they had no probable cause except that lady's word that I would not leave their drive-thru... which was a lie.  A lie the officer believed and used in his report.  What believed... he literally stepped out from behind the drive-thru sign 5 seconds after she said the word police, he didn't ask me what just happened or what the situation was, he just asked me if I had been drinking.  

Well, I am so disgusted I don't know if I am a fool for letting them get away with it, a fool for still caring about it, a fool for not suing the restaurant, or a fool for putting out on my blog for all to see so that everyone can chew on the fact that I was arrested.  

I consider myself VERY intelligent but there is no explaining how I should have handled that.  I mull it over and over and I still don't know.