Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sloppy


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

I really got tired last time and it was sloppy somewhat.  

Religion and state can't co-exist.  To believe your country is better or is the ONE best way is divisive to others. Religion can exist for children, for girlfriends, for temporary things like elections or political parties and laws maybe, but you can't make a religion something permanent like ISIL is trying to do, or like corporations and their visions/causes are doing.  It's like project management at Citibank.  Everyone understands that the new 15.9% Hoo-Haw interest rate is not all that interesting.  You can only sell it so many ways then you gotta let someone else sell the NEW 15.9% interest rate.  Corporations should be temporary.  Religion should be temporary.  It's a part of your life not the whole thing.  Reconcile with God on Sunday, maybe during confession or once a year during Christmas if you like, but don't BELIEVE in righteousness 24/7.  That's being a fool.  That's charging up a lightning bolt or like believing you don't need to eat.  What's gonna happen?  You're gonna be eating... that lightning bolt's gonna flash.  Disorder is as necessary as order to one's existence.  Momentum.  You MUST keep moving.  

Especially during sex,   oh never mind.... see, AGAIN, not a very good preacher... so sloppy. 

PS: I wanna work for Mitt Romney.  His next campaign promises to be like the last one except that with me there, I will make everyone believe in the cause and reign in everyone's beliefs into something that tugs him forward and to the top.  And after I charm everyone into expecting great things like less oversight and more trust from the government who I will convince you thinks like you do, well I expect bad things to come up and for him to betray me and then for me to go, then I expect he will do the same to the country maybe, maybe put the dollars first, but at least we'll always have Paris... Paris? Yeah, Paris Hilton, singing, one night, at a celebration speech somewhere, we'll always have fond memories of having come close to winning...and we will remember having shared these words... I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.