Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Pale Goblin


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

A great speech yesterday by the President.  As much as he was willful of people being confused about religion, I was assured that his words were right.  

It has occurred to me in the past, especially while playing Ninety Nine Nights(NNN), that a pale goblin is what Jesus must have been like.  That when there is a race being dominated by a different colored one, as must probably have happened umpteen times in history perhaps to all races, even the Romans by the red haired Vikings like they did in King Arthur, that in that morass of like-minded people, ONE is born like their oppressors, that LOOKS like them and is therefore attributed status that NONE of the pale goblin's family is apportioned. 

In the game NNN, the pale goblin's brother is killed which fuels a vengeance that you get to choose to use as a character.  Good practice I guess if you ever choose that type of purpose.  The other characters range out a large set of different personalities including Mifee, who is this Hercules-like character with spinning battle axes of flame.  Only later after playing him a LONG long time did I recognize that his name stands for MY FEE which means he is basically a mercenary.  And then later when one of the overthrown kings recognizes him and speaks to him do I realize that he was once perhaps... a noble.  

Such is the game and I played it a great deal despite not having corralled all of the achievements.  Sadly, if you pick up the game again, you really have to play catch up to re-learn all of the combos, making it a mixed bag of pleasure and pain to own.  The music is great though, that's for sure, and time flies while playing it.  

Anyways today I wanted to speak about pale goblins because sometimes I think of MYSELF as a pale goblin, not the least of which is because my father is of a darker tint of skin than my own.  More importantly, at the bar, I am one of the perhaps FEW people that don't do drugs or score prostitutes.  All the time I was there it felt like I didn't belong but it also seemed like they needed someone righteous, like they were all being dominated though they dare not speak it.  As I saw things, I was there to report or not report obvious human rights violations if I ever saw any.  One time the ATM was open and it seemed like a trap to me but still I reported it, to which the bartender RODNEY asked me if I saw anything or wanted to report a crime.  What an ass.  You could see the ATM was open but he didn't want to address it?  Fool.  Of course maybe I'm the fool for being there by myself while all of these people rally around the outsiders hoping to trap them or something.  Who knows.  

It's a small wonder that I was betrayed.  

But I did do a lot of good by inspiring safety and had a great time just keeping to myself and drinking and inviting people to play darts.  It was odd how people kept harassing me ever so slightly the whole time I was there though I guess it was their way of having fun but thinking back maybe it was as far as they were willing to go to keep me out if they wanted to.  

Ok sidetracked.  The fact is I am never going to be a drug-user or rent out whores.  I have experimented with it enough to know that I can't dole out sympathies logically when you are dealing with illegalities.  Illegality is chaos you see?  Once you start asking for respect, you end up with "but you're a drug-user."  Nope.  In fact the way they trapped me at the drive-thru, I realize now that whole GROUPS of people need not even be in a gang to string you up on false charges and whatnot.  If a policeman will lie for some nobody waitress at a drive-thru, what will they do when faced with a possible drug-user or whore?  Hmmf.  Nope.  In fact you won't even see me drinking in public anymore.  Being "unsound" in front of people that can say you did this or that, sounds a lot like asking to be RAPED.  

Oh right, the President, well, I want to cut this short today so I don't go on and on about pale goblins and how they are like Jesus, so I will just say that the President sounded a lot like a great teacher yesterday.  His speech was very wise.  He was spot on with everything he said.  He in fact was a professor so it's not blind luck that he is where he is.  Moreover I dare say that, like I have said before, that we should relish change while he is in office.  Change the laws that allow corruption too much power because the tides of power are about to change again.  I expect Bush to be elected.  Even my father expects that to happen.  And the way Republicans are today, I can see the the vast majority of people are just blah blah boring about government.  They have no problem electing NUTS to office and expecting them to handle things unfairly and selfishly.  One guy was even chastising the President for being FOR the Muslims.  I mean if you are elected to office and you have thousands of people that voted for you, and you don't understand diversity, well then what you are is a NAZI, leading NAZIS.  The SUPERIOR race of people from, I don't know, District 12 or something.   It's so stupid.  

Well, so that's my story for today, Obama is the pale goblin of our era, no offense, in fact you could say he is the Christ or our era, and we can expect NOONE else to be like him in the future, in fact we can expect FAR fewer men of regular ethics and of regular demeanor in the future, and far more of them to be wheeler-dealers types from big families that will say anything to get elected and will then side with the corporations when in office, and that's because being bad is so much fun.  

On the upside, at least people will start respecting each other more here in the states, once we break out with a new world war.  It's sad that noone sees impending doom at being elected to represent big interests, they just throw in like so many Kryptonians in denial about having consumed excessively in the past... as though we weren't the ones responsible for violating the Geneva convention or going back on our word or putting a docile people into slavery for the sake of money while the whole world watched.  

And let me say one more thing because I think this is one thing the President missed, in my opinion, and that is that joining ISIL is ALL ABOUT being broke.  NOBODY here in the states will want to go to another country if you tell them they are broke and that's what they are is broke.  Even MEXICANS should be making a line to go to ISIL but they aren't... because it's stupid.  Broke people have nothing to offer and frankly to hear people here wanting to join ISIL is flat out preposterous.  That's those IDIOTS I was telling you in my last journal.  They start out being afraid of other countries, then they have enough military to keep us all safe... and then it's time to accuse other countries of being too powerful again.  Completely intentional idiocy, for the sake of propagating their own status as elites.  The mechanics do it.  Start out broke, take a risk and do a good job and make a bunch of money, then start cheating people anyways just because they got bored.  Doctors do it, blah blah need I go on.  In fact, if I got tired of customer service I could see myself changing some choice customer's dispute resolutions so as to prolong their hatred, more fun for me and oops there goes that contract they sent in... dispute resolved.  It's easy to abuse power, that's why we need MORE government, and yet there in lies the devil because it depends on what detail you are addressing that determines whether a President like say Chris Christie will "finger of death" a mayor or some fool with the Patriot Act.   

You all have heard of taxation without representation?  

ps.  If you are one of those that rushed to say the I was guilty of demeaning the President before you read the entire story, YOU are who I mean, when I mean IDIOT.