Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

You'll be DEAD



BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

I have mentioned this before that I was poisoned at Taco Bell, yeah?  Well, I was driving at night after leaving the bar as I usually did and stopped at Taco Bell to have myself a mexican pizza.  

As it turns out a great many people show up at Taco Bell at 2:30am for some reason.  Could it be? NO! It couldn't be that ALL of these people need to put something in their stomach before they head out onto the road yes?  Before they head out onto the road while impaired?  While some residual oh say... .01% alcohol is dissolved by some food and drink that helps to hurry that poison out to the their urinary tract?  

Yeah, it's not MY problem, it's society's problem.  And though you might wish it weren't so, fact is, some of a GREAT MANY people, are singled out for DUI because of the way the system works.  

It needs fixin'.  

Now, be that as it may, I am STILL not a drug-user or a whore getter or whatever else kind of criminal likes to drive around at night after leaving the bar.  You would think that makes me immune to these "special requests" but fact is the first time I was arrested, NOT convicted, was at 2:30am which makes me think that BOTH times I was singled out for DUI despite not having broken a law yet.  

In any case, the purpose of writing today was to inform you all that Taco Bell poisoned me.  Yup, it was on one such night some time ago that I ordered a Mexican Pizza and some other stuff and while I ate the other stuff first and relished finishing it all off, and heading home, that night I had an excessive amount of acid.  The next morning it lasted all morning and clear into the day.  Then later, as I thought back to what could have caused my powerful liver, that I have treated SO well over the years, to react so badly to food, it occurred to me that the pizza had a that funny taste of soap in it.  Yup.  And the experience didn't last just that day but a couple of days.  

Now rereading this, I don't mean just like acid from like too much tomato sauce on a pizza, I mean like throw up my stomach or drink a bunch of milk of magnesia acid.  I stayed off the medicine though knowing that whatever it was, I needed to suffer through it or it would be there much longer than normal.  Even so, without taking medicine, the acid/reflux/whatever lasted for several days and even though I didn't want to make a big deal about it, it stung doubly hard that someone did this intentionally.  

I got really pissed about it for a long time and then I resolved to report it.  I might have died if I had a bad reaction or I might have who knows what happen to me as a complication.  

Now you might think to yourself, BOY were they in trouble, right?  I mean someone claiming that Taco Bell poisoned its food would mean Aces for that store.  But as it turns out there is no place to complain.  No place that is official.  I looked up for the Health Department and nothing.  I asked other stores where to call and nothing.  I even searched the Blue Pages from an old phone book and there was nothing.  I searched the website and nothing.  There was NO PLACE could you go and ask someone to go visit that store.  

Do you think I want to call up a store with a criminal working there that is willing to poison people, and complain to THEM?  

THEM? (lol, from Riddick.) 

Eventually, I kind of got over it, as I was forced to since I had no avenue of complaint.  This was a crime but what evidence was there?  Never mind, don't ask.  All they would have was my word but trust me, at that point, I realized it could happen to others and even my worthless rant was worth putting it down on paper somewhere.  

But it didn't happen.  I put it here on my blog so I wouldn't forget it but it remains unanswered all these years later.  Once I went back to the store and asked them for some nachos free of charge and they agreed, so this tremendous crime was resolved by a serving of 99 cent nachos.  That's how I left it. 

The Blanding Store in case any of you care. 

Now, years later, after telling everyone about my incident and how I was unable to get anyone in trouble, I get arrested for DUI.  You see how that works?  A perversion.  Instead of arresting the real criminal or criminals, we can just put the rape victim in a mental institution.  She should have known ALL ALONG that that's how the world works, right?  

Pfft. 

There's a lot to be said about the power of rumor, like they said in Edge of Tomorrow, by the end of the day, even though the Colonel was simply doing a dirty deed done dirt cheap, he got switcherood into being a deserter, THIS CLOSE, to being hung out to dry by ALL the people he eventually comes to save by the end of the movie.  

I don't have to tell you that being impaired/buzzed/drunk is a nice way of saying that your mind is unsound.  Terrifying isn't it?  Imagine someone saying that to you, an intellectual, and not wanting to punch them in the mouth.  But that's what you are when you drink.  You can call it tipsy but to a police officer, once you are unsound, it's ALL THE WAY possible for him to shoot you 14 times for acting like a schizophrenic.  

Where'd I get that from?  Recent example maybe?  

So you just watch yourself, some monsters out there have the death sentence in 14 systems, and you might say to yourself "thanks, I'll be careful..." (quote from Star Wars)

PS. I finally figured out what the S stands for and it's not a symbol for hope like it says in Man of Steel, and it's not the symbol for Sulfur like I said in a previous journal where I said he was the devil, it stands for a broken circle.  It stands for the opposite of a cycle, the breaker of the Ouroburos.  Yeah I know, that still makes him an anti-christ, sorry for your luck Superman. Notice how Superman doesn't actually ever really get the girl? I mean the movie shows that he does but deep in all of your hearts, you KNOW he doesn't really get the girl.