Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Petroleum Jelly


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

I just watched Avengers recently and so much of the movie is personal that I will have to watch it again many times before I can hash out all of the meaning out of it on paper.  

Since I only saw it once I will have to struggle to remember parts of it now.  One thing I love about Netflix and even pay-per-view XBOX video is that you can rewind.  I am usually munching or scratching or adjusting my seat but if the movie starts to say some important philosophical stuff right in the middle of some boring rant, I will miss it.  What's even more funny is that I will go so far as to restart the movie sometimes when I get lost as to where it is going.  

The first part of the movie that I adored is how Stark is trying to improve the world by being better.  It's an homage to Serenity where Nathan Fillion's character is offended by that, the notion that the higher ups can make people better.  This is what must be forbidden.  Do you see that?  We are already perfect.  We working as a group, as a DIVERSIFIED PORTFOLIO of people, are as perfect as the next nation.   The only thing to worry about is when other nations will adopt laws that allow them to attack us.  Anything less than that is just gangs and thugs that will never HOLD enough trust/money to fund this week's battle let alone a war.  And it's with this in mind that we should scoff at people's beliefs when they say they will IMPROVE the human race.  Humans are already perfect.  That's what Christ meant do you see?  Do you see that we are ALL perfect?  Christ was the perfect man because he could see that we ALL were perfect.  Once we see that, we can join him and work together with him in mind.  We should forbid any discussion about making people better.  Genetics, while useful, drugs while useful, breeding while useful, should be sideshows much like being gay and doing sodomy are sideshows.  Cigarettes and drinking liquor and screwing whores are sideshows.  They should all be allowed... sure... but they should NOT become the norm... much less become required by law.  Ok so we got that right?  We know that once we try some of these things, we become addicted to them and then we can't leave.  Living with your parents is like this.  Once you are there, once you give up your independence you start to get used to it, and then you can't leave.  That's drugs.  It's not hard.  

You want help, you get help, you need help.  

And if the person was a drug-dealer/whore/doctor/cheater that gave you help well then... don't be surprised when the price goes up.  


On the other hand I don't like forbidden.  Fact is, that no matter what we do to make stuff regulated, there will always be an underground/gang life.  Hillary said this once and I remember it because it was like she stole it out of my head that we should not make marijuana legal because then we start to make MORE drugs legal.  And the only thing this accomplishes is that it makes taking risks, much more risky health-wise.   If you want to impress that young girl, you might score some MJ(marijuana) now but in a couple of years, you will have to "score" some heroin.  And since girls are too STUPID when they are young they won't realize that you have both just addicted each other to a vapid drug just for the sake of courtship.  That's why we should keep MJ illegal is just for the sake of our youth.  On the other hand, and Hillary probably agrees, that we have come into a new era where the youngsters rule and if they want to know everything and not live the hushed life where we "trust" the goodness of our government then God Bless em.  More information, less censors, let's do it.  But you guys remember that there are things like nuclear weapons and biological viruses and a Mafia that we probably ALL don't need to know about.  

What do I mean?  Well I believe in guns.  The only reason police don't come and kill us is because some of us, a great deal MANY of us, might have guns.  It's just like the Japanese General said when he said they would have dropped troops in California but because unlike them we had NOT made guns illegal, they could not be sure if they would simply be surrounded by thousands of Americans who ALL had guns.   Yeah, that's true.  The possibility of it being real, kept them from landing on OUR beach.  And that's what's wrong with surveillance is that once our own government knows whether or not we have guns, they will harass the people that do.  They will single those ones out.  It's simply more advantageous without being personal.  And once that happens, for all the right reasons, ONE @#$%!-TARD will abuse it and do what he wants with your wife much like in Braveheart.  Switcheroo time.  

For the best reasons, the worst things happen.  

Ok way back there I was going to say that we all need to have guns and now you see why, but not ALL of us.  It makes no sense to give KIDS guns.  Way up here are people that understand adversity, WAY down there is a 20 year old's level of understanding.  He should have a gun only to support others that DO understand, but way way WAY down there is a 10 year old's level of what to do with a gun.  Do you see?  

That's what military secrets are for.  They are for the evolved mind.  That's why we don't need to know about 9/11 so much or about how to make Ebola or even what the names of the mafia people are in your area, because all things are apportioned to those that need them.  And some things you can't unlearn right?  Some things you might wish you didn't learn.  

I remember when I was about 14 or so trying out stuff with masturbation.  My friend said try THIS and he pointed to a petroleum jelly jar.  I was like what's that for?  He said you are just gonna love it he said.  So he planted that seed in my head and I was like hmmm sounds like it will be neato and a few weeks later I finally tried it and found the whole thing confusing.   

So it goes that young people wouldn't know what to do with nuclear weapon plans or with Ebola or with secret knowledge... all they would do is PULL that trigger to see what happens.  So just remember that when you are "trusting" people with you secret knowledge.  Ask yourself if they are OLD enough or if they NEED it enough to be able to deal with it for a long time.  

I once read in an article somewhere that we could seed clouds.  What horrible thing I thought, what if people steal this out of my brain and RAIN down destruction?  As it turns out a whole LOT of people know this and fact is the government KNOWS whether or not you know so most things you should worry then NOT worry so much about.  I have mentioned this before that I told a group of new people how to complain about a manager to HR if they ever had problems with their manager at Citibank, I thought they would respect me since I could answer just about every question they had to offer about work.  Good idea I thought until one day I go to HR and complain about my manager and they had already all complained about ME to HR!   Apparently the manager had gathered a coalition of people(that ALSO had like two months working there) and all complained to HR that they were unhappy with me there.  Good job right?  I guess next time I help people that can "handle" my help.  

So you are probably wondering why using a jar of petroleum jelly on my penis and learning how to jack off is so confusing right?   

Well you see, I couldn't figure out how to get my penis in and out of the jar.  

See, that's what it means to try to better the planet, you get a whole lot of Ultron and Ultra-off! 

PS. You can't make this up, lol.