Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

The best stories


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

Today is the anniversary of what... a wedding?  I have never understood keeping an anniversary of a mass murder and most especially when people refuse to look at the whole picture of what happened.  

True to form, Rachel finally gave some substance to what happened by fleshing out the motives behind McVey's act of mass murder.  She pointed to a man that was religious then suddenly thrust into the military, of his own choosing, and then coming home to society that is riddled with false truths and petty wrongs that would have been out and out ridiculous to ponder doing to your fellow soldier.  Small wonder he could not find a woman who in a 40 year old's mind would have seen the value of what he had to offer instead of a half-wit semi-addled by the war.  

But it's not his fault is it?  We all should understand how these things work so that going forward we can see the outcome of moving tanks on our own soil or bribing foreign governments misunderstanding that somehow we VOTED these people into office.  Impropriety bleeds like a half melted icicle that drops and then starts an avalanche.  

But moreover, I should probably tell you a personal story of impropriety.  After I was arrested, I found out that my car was taken to a tow truck company.  Yeah, that's right we are gonna talk about tow truck companies today and I don't have just a few stories but we'll see how many I can throw in here before I get tired.  So, I get out of jail and go look for my car with the help of my parents and we end up at this tow truck company.  It's not the first time this happened as I told you that 10 years ago I was AGAIN arrested and had the car taken and had to go to a different tow truck company and get my car.  

What a job though huh, running a tow truck company/junkyard?  I was just thinking this in the shower.  You got your basic junkyard, filled with shoddy cars some of which run and you basically just wait for the police to pick up drunk drivers.  Which can't be too hard to do can it?   Every single bar out there is CHOCK full of cars with people who think "noone is watching me park at a bar".  I remember growing up with my father thinking the same thing that wow we are going to a bar but won't people KNOW that we are leaving a bar in a car?  

Sidetracked, so this place is like a paradise right?  You wait for police to call, then go pick up a car, then you wait for the money to come in and for every car... BAM, $250 or something like that.  Four cars per day and you got yourself a business that pays for itself with NO working parts.  And if you get any trouble, POOF, police show up lickety-split since you are basically their friends and stuff.  No never mind if you swing em a cool THOU every now and again for thinking of you instead of the other tow truck companies right?  

Oh, oh sidetracked again, so my story is that I go to the tow truck company to get my car out and my license plate is missing.  Nope.  You can't make this up.  They took my license plate off of my car and said it was procedure even though Florida statute says the car should be impounded as part of the sentence.  That's right, part of the sentence should include having the car impounded but here they are carrying out that procedure ahead of time, BEFORE sentencing.  So let's see what to do yeah?  Should I just go home and hope they treat me nice next time and come back with the $1000 dollars that this tow truck company is going to charge me for leaving my car in their yard for a week, or do I take it off their hands and drive the car home without a license plate?  

You can't make this up. 

Later, as I wait the week for me to be able to pick up my license plate from the jail, I ask them what happened since at that time I was like a guppy getting moved from fish bowl to fish bowl.  I ask them for a copy of the arrest report and I get this incredibly redacted blotch of stuff that I KNOW is going to exclude the part where the lady said I wouldn't leave the drive-thru and she was forced to call the police.  And as support for their actions, she comes back and says it was part of procedure that they take the license plate.  I found out later that it WASN'T part of procedure.  But meh they were probably pissed that I told them "no" I hadn't been drinking.   

So I take the license plate(the jail had it) back home and off I went to wait for trial.  It costed me about $200, I'm not sure, to get my car out for the ONE day the tow truck company had it.  

Now I don't want to wrangle on about how messed up I was treated after that.  Suffice it to say that the DMV somehow learned that I drove my car home without a license plate and managed to ask if I had ever driven the car, even though it was not related to what happened that night.  I was there asking for a temporary 6 month license so that I could drive to work.  Something I didn't really need since I was not working.  But they managed to hit my HOT button, by asking about SECRET stuff as police and off I went under oath, "defending" myself.  You see if they were going to put me in jail for that, I was going to put all this trash out for everyone to see, like I am doing now, except that you don't know who I am.  

But that's the system, that works with these types of police, that works with these people at the tow truck companies.  Wait, didn't I just SAY that government shouldn't work with businesses?  Didn't we just learn about the impropriety of "caveat emptor"?  Yeah, that's right, we shouldn't let police work with private companies and to fix that we should NOT allow drinking and driving at all or we should COMPLETELY allow it, and by that I mean only arrest people after they are in an accident or after they have broken the law, like I was expecting.  This abomination of a law where people can just "point and shoot" at people driving has got to be the first of many forms of DIVIDE that we will see in the coming years.  

To stop you, police need probable cause, because that's the only way you will feel safe from police in your car.  That's why I felt safe in the drive-thru is because I was no longer on the road, I was no longer a threat; and as soon as I gulped down this FOOD and drink, I was going to be better.  

I hear say however that Florida has just passed a NEW law that's even better than the DUI-there he goes-citizens arrest law.  Now if you are "texting" while driving, you can be arrested... POOF bye-bye probable cause, hello do you gotta phone, and are you on it then you can get pulled over.  Hope you don't have an arrest warrant or the smell of MJ in your car or you just left a bar because of some trouble there because someone POINTS YOU OUT, and now you don't even need to have broken a law for them to stop you.  

You are probably thinking, this is a good thing.  Less DUI on the road is better.  No, people betraying others, begets MORE people betraying others and that's not good for police that work with one side of that equation.  They aren't supposed to be on anyone's side.  They are supposed to be defenders, not attackers.  

Oh yeah, WAY back there I was going to inform you of mass murders.  Often we don't look at all sides when it comes to mass murder.  Think of the holocaust.  Why did people allow prejudice to occur?  Think of the Boston bombings.  Why did these two youngsters get forced into doing this tremendous and abhorrent act?  Think of Bradley Manning.  Is it possible that despite YEARS of going to the best universities and being brought up by affluent and socially responsible parents and after YEARS of having the BEST government training possible, that some asinine act by some whozit private could get a CIA operative killed?  For something so stupid as corrupt privates' belittling this whozit's gayness?  

Yeah, you'd best, we'd ALL best, start zeroing in on the causes of these "blow up" cases that begin with corrupt cops or just plain corrupt authority.  You see, every time you are harassed you need to be able to tell someone.  From children with corrupt parents to teenagers with corrupt teachers to soldiers, a la Bergdahl, with a "possibly" corrupt set of supervisors, to Iranians with a possibly corrupt government society that tells them the corruption is way up there with the USA government when really it's right here in your face with their immediate leaders.  

People that have nowhere to turn, demons, that have no system to turn to, are likely to blow up.  It's our duty to learn from the past, most especially from these PEOPLE that have lost their lives to SHOW us the lessons of a system that needs constant work.  

Do you remember Braveheart?  In that story, the police guy just wants some alone time with his wife.  Was that so wrong?  I mean it was the law that LORDS get to sleep with new wives and since the couple couldn't expose themselves, POOF, switcheroo time!  Like most individuals, that are of "guppy" status, they thought they could skirt it without people knowing.  One of the things I have come to learn from those things I just told you, that I am TELLING you so that you will learn, is that the people in government know everything.  It's their JOB to know.  If you don't like the government then get out of town or something but don't sit there in town and think you are doing something illegal... and they don't know about it.  And once everyone found out that this government was willing to cover up the possible rape and even KILL the rape victim, what happened next do you remember?  Do you remember William Wallace?  

That's why I like great movies... because the best stories are REAL.  

PS. Btw Alex, it's "the Sith".  You can't say "Siths", cuz THAT'S not a word.  :p