Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Look what happens


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

So I recently had a tooth filling fall out.  I don't understand how a filling can be rigid and immovable for 30 plus years and then suddenly fall out but I believe it has to do with some medicine called Escitaloprine, I think.  Everyone in our family has skin problems.  If we wash often it doesn't remain so much but if I go two or three days without showering, I am basically riddled with blotches and I have some itching occur.  

We all believe my brother brought it back from when he worked at a chicken factory long ago and as with most infestations, you can only cut swaths of it out but you can scarcely eradicate it.  But it's been years of dealing with it so I have just grown accustomed to having it and, because it exists, it has made washing regularly, especially the sheets and your underwear, a necessity; even though we really didn't need to wash often at all before the infestation.  

Once, when I resolved to get rid of the infestation, I completely changed out ALL of the clothes I used and sat myself in the tub for hours on end to relax on the days I had off.  Over time, I got rid of all the splotches, and not just a few of the crabs, and cured myself of the infestation.  

But I got them again recently because I used some of my mother's comforters over the winter and so meh, I had it again.  

But recently I have been feeling down, (GOD KNOWS WHY!!!), and so I relayed to her my sentiments to which she noticed I had the splotches again and recommended some medicine.  Now it turns out that the medicine is ALSO an anti-depressant so I didn't know what to expect which is why I am writing this is so that ALL OF YOU can know what to expect.  

Now the LAST thing I will ever agree to is some form of mental treatment.  Once you publicly and voluntarily take mental treatment pills, if you aren't JAY MOHR producer, actor, comedian, I run this whole show did you like it now step off my porch guy; you probably forever-more will be associated as someone that is unstable.  This means us/them right?  Now it's ok to attack you, and moreover it's ok for the police to KILL you probably because "he's not one of us".  

Remember that CNN news story where that mom calls the police on her son who is sitting outside on a chair pissed off, so the police show up and blithely shoot him dead?  Good job, Mom!  Next time maybe you leave your whole crazy son talk at home before you call the police, yeah?!!!

Next thing you see is a pissed off mom at the police and you think to yourself, could this happen to me?  Could police just start shooting?  Well, it happens. 

I don't go out much so it's natural to think that I must order whores to come visit me at home, but no, I don't order whores, so whatever else happens INSTEAD of whores... well that medicine keeps it from happening... you were warned.  Basically you become a basket case but still able to function.  The best word I would use to describe it is "medicated".  You can't tell you are medicated but you feel your extremes tapered off... if you will.  You don't get extremely happy or excited but it also keeps you from being extremely down.  

It's like Jay Mohr said on his show, he said that he couldn't pleasure his wife once he went on anti-depressants and now I see what he meant.  You still get erections... you just don't get, or it's very difficult to get, ejaculations.  

Remember that this is all opinion.  I can't lay exact blame on the pills or the lotion or the cough syrup, all that I can say is PROBABLY this is why.  

Another side-effect I want to mention that you will take notice of is your teeth.  I got my first cavity in 30 years way back in the back of one of my wisdom teeth.  Nothing special I thought but I wondered how I didn't notice it sooner.  Then as I mentioned before, one of my fillings came out.  I used to love to chew on that side too but meh, I started to just live with it, constantly picking food out of the hole.  Then one day my teeth started to hurt at the gumline.  I used to LOVE chewing ice most especially as a way to roundabout clean my teeth of particles but I couldn't do that anymore.  Even cold water went right into the hole and made that part of my mouth hurt a bunch.  

And last but not least a new cavity, this time on one of my front teeth.  HOW did this happen?  It was right there but hidden on the gum part and since my mouth was SO DRY all the time, I couldn't feel the hole until one day my tongue goes up there and it turns how to be a big huge cavity.  

Disgusting.  

Now, I didn't put all of this together right away and soon after some godforsaken piece of bone chip from a sausage made its way into the hole and I was forced to pick it out and it shattered a BUNCH of my molar out with it, soon after that, I was left with a much more serious problem with that molar... basically a bigger hole.  What's worse is that over time I got used to, once again, clearing food from the hole and this last time a piece of cold cuts sandwich, that is much more difficult to chew, finally broke off a big part of the molar and I was left with what looks like a Venus D'Milo looking half-tooth that I resolved to visit the dentist to have it looked at.  

Now I don't get too much pain from these things because long ago I learned that if you just clear out the food from the nerves, usually using hot water and mouth wash and cold water and ice, it all heals and gets better, so I am reticent to visit the dentist at all when I can resolve the problem myself.  

When I finally went, I asked them not to take an x-ray but they said they couldn't make a diagnosis without the x-ray.  So then they took FOUR x-rays.  

What's funny is that then they performed a pain test.  What's a pain test you wonder?  Well when patients have half of their molar missing, it's normal for the doctor to perform a pain test.  The assistant asks you on a scale of one to 10, how much does this hurt, as she hits your half-tooth with a metal hammer.  Luckily she did that only THREE times.  My tooth was sore the next day but I sure was more willing to forgo the EXPENSE of a future visit... 

So there you have it, 10 years of singing karaoke at nightclubs and associating with drug-dealers and whores and not one assault... but let me get unemployed and be broke and sit in my house all day and look what happens... 

PS. btw, I didn't knowingly associate with drug-dealers and whores, just like I didn't knowingly commit illegal acts with drugs or drive drunk, but I HAVE stopped doing so, once I understood it was happening.  I used to believe that driving drunk was ok as long as they couldn't stop you.  Why? Because they had to have probable cause, which meant that I would have to break a law before they could tell that I was drunk.  But that didn't happen... drive-thru lady just said THERE GO THE DRUNK GUY, and over he comes skippity do dah "how you doin', have ya bin 'rinkin?"  But I have STOPPED bad behavior, ALL bad behavior and if I have to live within the "spirit" of the law then so be it.  We all have a duty to do as I did and re-assess how you live and if other people are getting tired of seeing you drunk in public(or even smoking weed in public... SARAH), maybe it's time to relent.  I still often want to go right back to drinking and socializing but that last sting was too hard and it took SO LITTLE to knock my ass out for a year+.  It's a wonder that drinking in public is allowed at all.  HOW is it even possible for people to park their cars and drink in public is what I'm wonderin'.