Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Some thoughts(not cool)


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

I was watching MSNBC and CNN all day yesterday, wondering how great it would be to just have a whole day of watching LOCKUP, 24/7, while counting my bitcoin(sarcasm); and here go some thoughts.  

We can do what we want.  

We don't have to explain ourselves.  

We can kill people and you can't do a damn thing to stop us.  

Even the President can't do nothing.  

Look at all these people defending us and they don't even know why they are doin' what they're doin'.

Mr. LAW and ORDER, hah.  

Mr. HIGH and MIGHTY.  

It's catching up with you now, Hartigan(Heart-is-gone), it's catching up with you but good.  

Even the national guard is like, what the hell are we in here with tanks for? Oh yeah, some cops murdered a black guy and WE gotta keep the city from burning so THEY can sit pretty with their secrets connections and watch the rest of us FEAR their little dragon gang of assassins.  

They say they are gonna put out a report, a POLICE report, a public POLICE report, about an action taken in PUBLIC...

when they are DAMNED, GOOD, and READY! 

PS. If this was a story in some newspaper, my editor would probably tell me to stop being melodramatic. 

EDIT: One more thing I have to say about Erin is that she is so beautiful, and so calm and patient, it makes you want to impress her with what you say.  She is like the optimus reporter because you honestly want to tell your side and get her to see it.  I saw a whole bunch of people tell her things they wouldn't normally say but since it's Erin, I SEE how I would have said those same things just to get her to see it my way even for a moment.  My  favorite scene was the one with the gang member and ex-special agent, they were BOTH so wrong they couldn't even tell what they were doing, but they did it for our(the public's) benefit.  The special agent telling him to RUN, hah, he couldn't even tell he was doing anything wrong he was so corrupt.  Us/them people... us/them.  We have to STOP the divide.