Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, July 17, 2015

A Bridge


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

A Bridge... (do I mean "A Bridge to Nowhere" and that Trump is leading us down a path to darkness?  No I mean, in all things... ABRIDGE!) 

So we saw that Obama made his speech regarding incarceration, which I agree with, and I was happy to watch Alex despite her being in not such a good mood lately.  Indeed another shooting and judgment of a shooter don't make for a good news day anyways.  I am dismayed by Trump but sometimes I take heart in his folly because that's what elections are all about... having a choice.  

We don't have them to "crown" the next obvious person that just needed to catch up to everyone else... who is rich(Hillary).  

We don't have elections to certify the need for political parties which drum up the salaries of "lifer" party leaders that don't intend to ever run for office themselves... much like doctors that in a very "non-profit" way like to vote up their own salaries for the GOOD of the industry.  

We also don't have them to inspire the best candidates to compete because the "best" candidates are the ones who don't quit and in truth, perhaps like Elizabeth Warren, the best candidates aren't the ones we deserve or GET to have merely by the fact that, like I said before, teachers don't make good politicians.  Just look at Bernie Sanders.  He is a politician and he sure does get Elizabeth's message right on many points... but does he KNOW what he is saying or have a method leaned out when it comes to Wall Street... probably not.  Trump knows what he is saying... but do you really think he will vote down a rich guy's pay or put in maxes for ANY CEO out there from ANY industry... nope.  

We don't have elections so that the best candidates end up in office.  We have them so that WE THE PEOPLE, get a choice... hopefully many choices.  And if there is anything that electing Obama has taught us is that even if someone has NO experience in politics, he can't mess it up all that much.  And if Obama can do a decent job then having DC experience is NOT a requisite.  And I hope they do it again this time, elect some nobody that people honestly believe in as President, even if it's Trump, because I have faith in people.  

Hopefully they do it this time and they don't forget to replace the CIA director which to me seems like the FIRST thing any rational person in a free society would do... unless you were "new".  

PS.  Lol, I just thought of something... TRUMPED UP CHARGES... hah!  TRUMPED UP CHARGES!  What if... right?   Wait, what if I got what I had coming you say?  Ur so mean... :(

BTW, my main computer is fried so it may be awhile before I can post regular blogs. (Alex thinks to herself and suddenly remembers that one time she slighted the NSA on camera...)

Oh and one more thing... I have looked up at how to diminish this cavity in my front tooth and apparently it includes excluding as much as possible... phytic acids.  I had to look up what they were and it says that they are acids that help cause tooth decay.  They are a big part of seeds and grains and unprocessed foods.  To myself I thought that there was no way this could be a problem for me since most of my food is fresh cooked but actually I DO eat a lot of cereal.  I DO drink a lot of coffee whose beans are famously inclusive of phytic acid.  And cocoa beans I thought to myself were a non-issue but I WAS eating a lot of Snickers for some reason at the time my cavity developed.... THANKS SARAH I blame you; no not really, but hey if you like me more and feel the need to follow me to a party so we can work that out... sounds good.  (Has PERHAPS nothing to do with recent episode of Friends where Rachel gets hooked on a guy she fogged.)